Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Barreracudas, "Can Do Easy" LP (12") Out Now
Posted: Aug 26, 2015 10:45 am

Barreracudas' sophomore LP, Can Do Easy, out now on vinyl on Oops Baby Records.

With members hailing from Gentleman Jesse and His Men, Beat, Beat Beat and The Hiss, Atlanta quintet the Barreracudas deliver a perfect blend of power-dirtbag-pop and dirty 70s glam. “Can Do Easy,” on Oops Baby Records is the long-awaited follow up LP to their critically acclaimed crowd-pleaser debut LP Nocturnal Missions from Douchemaster Records.

With 12 tracks packed into 31 minutes, Can Do Easy is a testament to the band’s catchy-as-hell songwriting skills that triumph in brevity, all with that sense of wise-guy lyricism that only the ‘Cudas could produce. These are numbers that can be sung along to on the first listen through, including a revamped version of last year’s “Promises” single, which got much airplay through the fine folks at WFMU - reaching #1 on the WFMU charts - and beyond. Here is the summer’s most fun album, destined to make “Best of 2015” lists by year’s end. From the foot-stomping opener of “The Jerk” to the humorous howl of “Shampoo” to the hip-shaking melodies of “Diet Coke”… these are songs to which audiences will no-doubt raise fists, raise hell and restart their love affair with rock ‘n’ roll.

oopsbabyrecords.com
facebook.com/oopsbaby
twitter.com/oopsbabybk
oopsbaby.bigcartel.com oopsbabyrecords.bandcamp.com

email oopsbaby.records@gmail for wholesale
Posted: Sep 3, 2015 3:10 pm

Love the Cudas!

This reminds me, I still gotta put my digital download on my computer and whatnot. New record is total fun!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®