Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Ross Johnson and Jeffrey Evans, Vanity Session -- produced by Jim Dickinson
Posted: Jan 2, 2014 7:46 pm | Edited by: Spacecase Records

Really happy to release this one: Ross and Jeff with Jim Dickinson producing. Recorded at Zebra Ranch in 2008. Co-produced by Roberson. Jeremy Scott (bass), Adam Woodward (piano, organ), and John Paul Keith (guitar).

Memphians: Goner will have copies; In the Red too. Distro through Revolver. Available from Ross and Jeff -- live dates scheduled in the near future.

http://www.spacecaserecords.com/shop/ross-johnson-and-jeffrey-evans-va nity-session-lp?category=Spacecase+Releases
Posted: Jan 2, 2014 11:38 pm

Can't wait for this !
Posted: Jan 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Well I just got it...the groove is so thin it skips constantly...fuck
Posted: Jan 19, 2014 12:35 pm

I believe you wrote me and I responded yesterday. I've played a number of these and checked with people who've received copies to see how it's playing on their tables -- no problems reported. It's a good pressing.
Posted: Jan 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Agreed, just me record player. Buy with confidence
Posted: Jan 20, 2014 9:43 pm

Finally listened to it on NOT the worst record player in the world, this album is fucking awesome
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®