Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Generacion Suicida/Catholic Spit split 7"
Posted: Dec 18, 2013 1:52 am

Now available from Discos MMM:

Brand new split 7" between LA's GENERACION SUICIDA and Ventura's CATHOLIC SPIT.
GS takes the sounds of Swedish/Danish melodic punk (think Masshysteri, Gorilla Angreb and Vicious) and mixes it with pogo-in-the-air KBD energy. This follows their highly sought after demo (and various vinyl reissues thereof), s/t 7" and new LP, "Con La Muerte A Tu Lado." Dual male/female vocals. Highly infectious. Two songs from these LA raw punx, out just in time for their first European tour.
The CS song, "Save Me," is one of their best to date, reminiscent of 45 Grave and other dark punk/post-punk. After a 7", "I'm Your God Now," and LP, "A Pact With The Devil," Catholic Spit have really hit their stride with this split. The rhythm section is top-notch, backing haunting vocals and drowning guitars and melodies.

Tracks at the discosmmm bandcamp.

I've got a few copies left on limited clear vinyl here at the discosmmm storenvy.

Also in the distro: Savageheads, Long Knife, New Flesh, Mercy Killings, Gas Rag, Camera Silens, Criaturas, Damages, Tozcos, Kromosom, Frenzy, Crimson Scarlet, Ruleta Rusa, Chain Rank, Sadicos, Koszmar, and a shit ton more.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®