Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / GRAVE MISTAKE RECORDS / Webstore Update 11.28.13
Posted: Nov 28, 2013 2:04 pm

WEBSTORE UPDATE! New GREEN BERET 7", DIE 7", SUPERCRUSH 7", plus reissues from LOST KIDS, LIPCREAM, 7 SECONDS, and MORE!

Greetings! Here is a quick but awesome webstore update for you. I WILL have some cool webstore deals going on for BLACK FRIDAY in a few days, so look for those late tomorrow night! I will have a few cool package deals on Grave Mistake titles, plus a TON of deals on some distro titles as well ... I pulled 7 boxes of 7"s and 4 boxes of LPs that are going to get the "sale treatment" and I assure you there is some great stuff in there, maybe just a few years old or some bands that are not too popular with the regular GM customer base (you know how it goes) ... either way if you are looking for an excuse to check out some new bands for a good price, Friday will be the day for you. I'll also have a few deals like last year that will include some free records. Anyways, you'll get the details in a couple of days ...

I will also have a nice little "Grave Mistake Bands" update next week as well ... we've got some bands doing really cool stuff over the course of the next few months, so stay tuned for that. And then of course mid December you'll get my 2014 preview ... some releases you've been patiently waiting for as well as a few new "official" announcements for upcoming releases.

Finally, we started taking mailorder on the HARD STRIPES 7", the third release on the Vinyl Conflict Label ... you can now stream the record in full over at the Grave Mistake Bandcamp page ( http://gravemistakerecords.bandcamp.com/ ) and the record should be getting out to your favorite stores and distros over the course of the next few weeks! We still have a handful of copies on WHITE VINYL in the webstore, so pick it up if you haven't yet.

That's all of the news for now, expect those other updates soon!

GRAVE MISTAKE WEBSTORE:
http://www.gravemistakerecords.com/catalog/

WHAT'S NEW FOR 11/27/2013:
http://www.gravemistakerecords.com/catalog/products_new.php

This week's update is short but stacked nonetheless ... it seems like my favorite releases of the year are always the ones that pop up in the last few months, and 2013 is no exception. We've got the brand new 7" from GREEN BERET, an incredible follow up to last year's 12", housed in a slick tip-on sleeve. I was lucky enough to catch them a couple of weeks ago, and damn they were sick. Pick this new EP up, and the 12" too if you have been slacking. Also highly recommended is the debut 7" from the UK's DIE ... killer no bullshit hardcore done right, as the description below indicates. Well worth the import price tag, trust me.

We've got a few killer reissues in this update as well, including three 7 SECONDS 7"s courtesy of LIFELINE RECORDS, some LIPCREAM reissues, and a reissue of the LOST KIDS "Cola Freaks" 7". Other new releases of note include the first LP (following two awesome singles) from THE LOVE TRIANGLE which is stellar (I am spinning it as I type this), a rad MERCHANDISE "BBC Sessions" 12", the new CHURCH WHIP 7", the second EP from Canada's BORN WRONG, newest COLUMN OF HEAVEN 7", MIND SPIDERS "Sister Series" 7" on Razorcake, and more!

Finally, possibly my favorite single of 2013, is the debut two song 7" from SUPERCRUSH ... I see descriptions calling it "90's FUZZ POP" I guess that's pretty accurate. It reminds me of SWERVEDRIVER mixed with all of your favorite parts from bands like DINOSAUR JR., SMASHING PUMPKINS, and other 90's Alt-Rock ("shoegaze" maybe?) maybe even a hint of later era MEGA CITY FOUR or DOUGHBOYS. Lots of guitar and lots of vocal melody, makes for one catchy as hell single. If any of those bands interest you, I strongly recommend you check this record out.

That's all for now, expect some more updates in a few days! Thanks for reading!

Alex / GRAVE MISTAKE RECORDS
SITE: www.gravemistakerecords.com
STORE: www.gravemistakerecords.com/catalog
BANDCAMP: gravemistakerecords.bandcamp.com
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/gravemistakerecords
TUMBLR: gravemistakerecords.tumblr.com/
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/gravemistakerex

For a full list of new Webstore titles with descriptions, please check out the post at:
http://gravemistakerecords.blogspot.com/2013/11/webstore-update-green- beret-die.html
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®