Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / GIUDA - 'Racey Roller' LP ~ EX MEMBERS OF TAXI
Posted: May 18, 2011 2:02 pm

OUT NOW ON DEAD BEAT RECORDS:

GIUDA - 'Racey Roller' LP
-Working from the same glammy three-chord blueprint as contemporaries like Slade, T. Rex, Status Quo, and the Sweet, GIUDA take you back to a monumental by gone era of Rock N Roll. Specifically the early 70's pre-punk, glitter days when music was all about monstrous riffs, bousterous attitudes, high energy experimentation and fun. GIUDA take that same glammy, proto-punk foundation and fuse it with the grimy, tattered muck of bands like Eddie And The Hot Rods, The Pack, PVC and The Kids to create a timeless arsenal of glam injected, pub rock classics. Top notch glitter-fused, punk rock slop that has as much to do with the Faces and Slaugher and the Dogs as it does the UK Junk Shop bands from the '70's' like Hector, Plod and the Rats. Absolutely crushing Full Length here. Ex-members of TAXI.

***LP AVAILABLE IN TWO DIFFERENT LIMITED COVER EDITIONS: THE 'IMPORT' COVER EDITION AND THE 'I'M A GIUDA FAN' COVER EDITION!***

www.shop.dead-beat-records.com
Posted: Jun 27, 2011 10:03 am

Giuda- Racey Roller CD's now in stock:

Posted: Jun 27, 2011 12:54 pm

My fave and most played LP of the last few weeks. It's fucking awesome! They play in London this weekend and I can't wait.
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 6:10 am

Fun LP indeed and great art work by Crazee Kid who does one of my fave blogs

http://crazeekids-music.blogspot.com/
Posted: Sep 21, 2011 8:46 am

***NEW ARRIVAL***

ALL ORDERS SHIP IN 24 HOURS. BUY TODAY, SHIPS TOMM.

Giuda- Number 10 7"

Posted: Sep 27, 2011 10:39 am

First single sold out, still have a few of the second one if anyone needs a copy. 'Racey Roller' CD's back in stock as well.
Posted: Oct 19, 2011 7:24 pm

just ordered. cant wait to hear it!!
Posted: Oct 26, 2011 4:23 pm

This rules!!! just as good as taxi. hope they come here
Posted: Mar 7, 2012 12:37 am

It's pretty awesome! They play in London this weekend and I can't wait. So I'd like to say Thank you so much for sharing this one Because It's great.
Posted: Mar 7, 2012 8:57 am

Giuda will invade America soon. Get ready!
Posted: Mar 7, 2012 11:17 am

fuck yeah! send em to michigan please!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®