Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / the Sweet Sixteens debut 45...
Posted: Feb 9, 2009 9:39 am

the Sweet Sixteens out of Lafayette/Indianapolis, IN are ready with their debut single on Spin the Bottle Records. With members/ former members of Mans, Romance Novels, Bossman and Bad Habits. This record has a fun danceable A side and a B side that will make your heart melt.
300 pressing all the same on Black vinyl.
*U.S.A.*
1 record $6.25
2 records $11.50
3 records $15.75
4 records $20.00

*Canada*
1 record $5.75
2 records $11.00
3 records $15.25
4 records $19.50

*Rest of the world*
1 record $9.25
2 records $15.50
3 records $19.75
4 records $24.50

Paypal to spinthebottlerecords AT hotmail DOT com

Cheap distro prices and because of upcoming move, all older records are dirt cheap too. Contact me at above paypal address.

Go to www.myspace.com/spinthebottlerecords to hear a song from the record.
Posted: Feb 9, 2009 10:18 am

that's no SPACE BURRITO!
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 6:03 am

yeah they just arrived here at the bachelor records hq! europeans, order from meee!
Posted: Feb 26, 2009 11:11 pm

Damn, I am gonna have to grab this at hits an misses on friday. The last two shows I have been to I have noticed people holding them and I can hear why.
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 10:17 pm

Damn, I am gonna have to grab this at hits an misses on friday. The last two shows I have been to I have noticed people holding them and I can hear why.

I have 10 or so left if H&M is out.
Posted: Mar 10, 2009 1:26 am

Saw these guys over the summer...pretty fun! They played with one of the worst bands I've ever seen, though: the Shudders.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®