Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / The MEATARDS (WEAKENDS side project) first 7" out soon on STEAK
Posted: Nov 26, 2008 9:29 am

Hey,

Les disques steak from Paris/Bordeaux (France) are releasing their second 7" in december. AFter the Bosom divine (I'm your animal / Hangover (German beat) last september!

THE MEATARDS from Bordeaux France : Blues crank / I don't mind b/w Moody.

It's the first 7" of this sideproject of The WEAKENDS (1 LP out now on Rob's house), if you like french wild saucisson meaty raw southern french garage, this is for you. If you only like organ and saucisson, this is for you too.

listen to the songs here : www.myspace.com/disquessteak

or here www.myspace.com/themeatards

They've already toured in Italy this summer and are about to launch their first european tour in january/february...

it will be available at your local distros, (and yes GONER SHOP too !) by the end of the year !

And do not hesitate to listen to the BOSOM DIVINE on our myspace ! we still got some copies available !

Yeah !
Posted: Nov 27, 2008 6:41 am

nice name ..
Posted: Nov 28, 2008 2:29 pm

A band nobody's ever heard of already has a side project?
Posted: Dec 1, 2008 10:49 am

Bonne réponse de Madame belle paire, de Loches.
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 9:53 am

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 8:01 am

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 9:49 am

If anybody can explain what is going on here please let me know. Thank you.
Posted: Dec 9, 2008 10:34 am

Hey, i think some frenchie dudes have just discovered how to release a 7". Selling dirty french meat to the US as food aid...
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 10:03 pm

A band nobody's ever heard of already has a side project?

everybody some body's side project. weakends were actually a black lips side project. jared started the band while he was laid over in bordeaux for a few weeks. they played a few shows with him on drums. the band got serious after he left. at least that's the story i've been told.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®