Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Downloads with Vinyl purchase services?
Posted: Aug 21, 2008 4:58 pm

I know URP offers wunna these, but it seems kinda spendy and overdone, if'n yer doin limited releases. Plus, they only offer the tracks on the rekkid. I kinda wanna do this fer folks who buy mee stuffs and mebbe even include'uh few bonus tracks fer download er sumthin. Anybody know of any services? I found this one that looks aiight

URL

All input appreciated, specially whether this actually appeals'ta folks...

gone forever always.
jn
Posted: Aug 21, 2008 6:16 pm

The new Manikins album on Full Breech Kicks came with a DL from a service called Dropcards. The card was a nice plastic credit card sized dealie, with color artwork. Went to the FBK site to download it, and it's just a flash app that was dropped onto the site. Looks pretty simple to set up. Looks fairly affordable, starting at $0.50 per card with a minimum of 100, $0.40 for 500, and so on. Be wary of "Orders under 5,000 pieces subject to set-up charges." Still probably worth looking into.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®