Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / die Stasti presents: The Television Ghost 12"
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 4:48 pm

The follow-up to the magnificently received single is here!

The world's sole purveyors of Wabash Wave coming back with the Lubricatedgoatdoomsuicid ealuminumknoteyewolfeyes countryteaserscrampsafra mes (Your words, not mine) mash-up that's all the rage. That's right, something here for the whole family. Your mommy's a junkie you say? Give her a taste of "The Nihilist". Daddy's a faggot? Inspire him with the sounds of "Lee is Free". Little sister's a beard punk? Well that's unfortunate, but she'll like the record too. 9 songs on this 12" and recorded on Ohio State Fair weekend by Matt Horseshit at Self-Esteem Studio. Relentless!

Lps are:
$13 ppd in the US
$15 ppd to Canada/Mexico
$18 ppd to Everywhere else

PAYPAL TO diestasiATgmail.com

I also got copies left of the Frustrations "Exploding Mind" ep. Buy the 12" and add $4 for a copy of that. Otherwise it's $5.50 ppd.

Check out "Babel" and "The Nihilist" from the 12" on TV Ghost's myspace: www.myspace.com/televisionghost

www.myspace.com/diestasi will have another 12" track and a track from the upcoming Leper Print 7" posted soon.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 2:11 pm

Goner's got 'em!

http://www.goner-records.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPa th=2&products_id=3123

Me and NME got something in common. Neither of us can spell Die Stasi the right way.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®