Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Catholic Boys & Pink Reason recs out now
Posted: Jun 9, 2007 6:52 pm

TKP012 Catholic Boys "Dead Ball" ep

Three of my favorites from the aborted "2nd album sessions." Another 4-songer is on the way from Trick Knee, along with other 45s on various labels. Listen to "Dead Ball" and the title track to the next Trick Knee ep here: www.myspace.com/catholicboys

Side A.
"Dead Ball"

Side B.
"Sick to Death"
"7 & 7 Is"

TKP013 Pink Reason "By a Thread" ep

The cream of the early recordings that produced the Siltbreeze LP and Savage Quality 7". Included are cappella-slap live favorite "The Devil Always Wins" along with "By a Thread" and "Down on Me" (featuring guitar noise from international antler thief Shaun Failure, currently hiding in China). Check out some new PR stuff here: www.myspace.com/secondculture

Side A.
"By a Thread"

Side B.
"Devil Always Wins"
"Down on Me"

Paypal : trickknee (at) hotmail.com

USA:
1 7" - $6.00 ppd
2-10 7"s - $5.00 ea ppd

Canada:
1 7" - $7.00 ppd
2-10 7"s - $6.25 ea ppd

Rest of the world:
1 7" - $9.00 ppd
2-10 7"s - $8.00 ea ppd

Note: I will be moving over the summer, so please excuse any delays. I will not be able to accept cash/check orders at the usual P.O. Box for the time being. There will be copies out to distro shortly.

Bulk/distro please email me at trickknee (at) hotmail.com
Up next: Surf Ninjas ep and Catholic Boys "Those People" ep
Posted: Jun 17, 2007 9:33 pm

Got the CBs covers in, so orders will be going out Monday. Copies will be arriving soon at UMed, Contaminated, Floridas Dying, SS, Bistro Distro, etc.
Posted: Jul 26, 2007 4:57 am

Pink Reason interview up at Smashin Transistors

http://smashintransistors.homestead.com/murkshuffler
Posted: Jul 26, 2007 5:24 am

Posted: Jul 26, 2007 5:42 am | Edited by: dale

Oh...and there's a review for the CBoys rec up at the blog.

http://www.smashintransistors.blogspot.com

Pink Reason review in the next couple of days or so I imagine
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®