Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Cockroaches, Bare Wires, Sexual Slurs, Black Sunday and Lover! out now on SSLD!
Posted: May 27, 2007 9:49 pm

SSLD Rec. is fully excited to announce the releasing of 5 new platters as below!

There's also a succulent and brilliant first release by Ben Wallers' project, The Company on my new brand label, Difficult Life In Mental Jail Records. If you're interested in both labels' records, you can make your order to either SSLD e-mail or DLIMJR e-mail. SSLD and DLIMJR releases can be sent together to lower the postage costs.

COCKROACHES "WALK MY WALK" 7" (SSLD 028)

Debut vinyl for these Montreal's high school caesars, born to rule the parties, comprising legendary Danny of Sexareenos, CPC Gangbangs and Royal Routes fame and featuring 4 tracks of full tits in the wind Rockabilly RNR essence. 2 editions: PUZZLING BAND ED. (260 copies) and GODZILLA MEETS LES COCKROACHES ED. 260 copies). Numbered with red ink stamp.

BARE WIRES "VOO DOO DOLL E.P." 7" (SSLD 029)

Debut solo project for photographer, director, musician and emerging personality Matthew M. Melton of Snake Flower II fame spitting out 4 raging, breaking and disconnecting tunes of electrified and crunching garage punk full of screaming violent masochism. 2 editions: MMM DOLL ED. (325 copies) and CIRCUITS MAZE ED. (200 copies).

SEXUAL SLURS "YOU'RE EVERYTHING I HATE" 7" (SSLD 030)

From the desolated Arizona comes this nasty and hostile band featuring most dangerous figures Steve Sleaze and Ryan Wong of Reatards and Tokyo Electron infamy spitting out 5 raving, raping and stinking tracks of offence, animal hatred and destruction. 2 editions: STEVE IN BOOZE ED. (265 copies) and BAD TOUCH ED. (264 copies). Numbered with red ink stamp. NOT FOR THE PURIST OF SOUND.

BLACK SUNDAY "GLI AMANTI D'OLTRETOMBA" 7" (SSLD 031)

Another 3 tracks effort from Memphis' queen Alicja Trout taking a trip into think dark, saturated and gloomy death atmospheres fueled with buzzing and discordant cold near-goth poppy post-disco synth-punk action and wavy art-noise damage. 2 editions: TERRIFIC SCREAM ED. (255 copies) and THE CIRCLE OF THE DAMN ED. (255 copies). Numbered with red ink stamp.

LOVER! "ONE IN A BILLION" 7" (SSLD 032)

Debut release for the outstanding Rich Crook of Reatards, Lost Sounds and Knaughty Knights fame pulling out 2 rolling and rocking pop fueled tunes flourished with tasteful, powerful and catchy rhythmic sounds in sparkling and vain richness and magnificence. 2 editions: HYPNOTIC CROOK ED. (328 copies) and LOVER! IS ALL YOU NEED ED. (200 copies).

Each 4 euro + postage + Paypal fees.

Please write to solidsexloviedollrecords@siol.net
Posted: May 27, 2007 10:34 pm

Goner gonna be gettin' these???
Posted: May 27, 2007 11:01 pm

goner goner getting some!
Posted: Jun 1, 2007 11:20 pm

BARE WIRES "VOO DOO DOLL E.P." 7" (SSLD 029)

Debut solo project for photographer, director, musician and emerging personality Matthew M. Melton of Snake Flower II fame spitting out 4 raging, breaking and disconnecting tunes of electrified and crunching garage punk full of screaming violent masochism. 2 editions: MMM DOLL ED. (325 copies) and CIRCUITS MAZE ED. (200 copies).

Anybody know if this is the same Bare Wires as this?
Posted: Jun 2, 2007 10:48 pm

I would imagine so.
Posted: Jun 4, 2007 6:47 pm

Yes it is
Posted: Jun 5, 2007 12:57 am

i would guess that it is, indeed the same band.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®