Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Loose Diamonds test press
Posted: May 22, 2007 4:41 am

A reference disc of the half of the album that is going to be re-mastered before release. Inferior mixes to what will actually come out! Could be your only chance to hear THAT. Not bad though - great songs shine thru the lil bit of mud. Powerpop meets Country Rock. Be the 1st on your block.

Signed by Loomis 4 real.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230133224211
Posted: May 29, 2007 4:02 am

nds in 30 min
Posted: May 29, 2007 4:27 am

You moved to Marrero?
Posted: May 29, 2007 9:41 pm

Yes.
Posted: May 29, 2007 9:44 pm

Sorry Paddy.
Posted: May 29, 2007 9:49 pm

i got outbid with 6 days left and i figured it woulda gone thru the roof but it finished only $3 above my high bid -- i shoulda stuck in there
Posted: May 30, 2007 10:55 am

if you send me $10 more than the other guy, its yours. i don't care.

j/k?
Posted: Jun 20, 2007 2:54 pm

Posted: Jun 20, 2007 3:03 pm

He's a looser! Beware!
Posted: Jun 20, 2007 3:13 pm

...and this is under his positive feedback

This seller is CROOK. Stole my $286.50 on three items. Complete reprobate/theif
Posted: Jun 20, 2007 5:39 pm

Reprobate!
Posted: Jun 20, 2007 11:07 pm

i tried to win this!

signed
eat my titties
Posted: Jun 23, 2007 3:11 pm

yeah, i haven't mailed yours and a couple of other things yet, paddy. i'll be back in new orleans on tuesday and shipping on wednesday.

as for the accusatory feedback... i am not a crook. but, yes, total reprobate.

i have had quite a few packages turn up missing so far this year though/// and can't afford to refund people $286.50 based on their word.

that guy was psychotic altogether.

Muddy spear, did you ever get my re-send of the FS 7"? It's international packages that are the worst.

From now on, I'm charging higher shipping with required delivery confirmation / registered parcel. It just sucks to fill out all those forms for 20+ packages.
Posted: Jun 23, 2007 3:15 pm

Is anyone else having trouble with the USPS? I don't think it's a New Orleans/Katrina thing anymore :(

Mailed a CD in a standard bubble pack to Brooklyn, first class- It took 3-4 weeks to arrive.
Posted: Jun 23, 2007 7:42 pm

i think the fact that whoever left that feedback marked it as 'positive' shows they're too retarded to be trusted anyways.

i've been having lots of trouble with usps lately -- still havent received that jay reatard 12" from in the red -- media mail's been a total mess
Posted: Jun 25, 2007 5:15 am

I'll second that - way more problems than we are used to... they just changed rates and some of the processes - maybe it'll get cleaned up soon... I HOPE!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jun 25, 2007 5:41 am

Goner NEVER had problems with mail for years and years. I know we're doing TONS more bizness now, but packages are going missing, or coming back for no reason ("address correction needed" when the address is right). it sucks.

this is for media mail,international mail,and priority mail.

fedex doesn't screw up like this, but it's too damn expensive. USPS needs to get their shit together.
Posted: Jun 25, 2007 8:11 am

Hey Michael, I got the 7", yeah, thanks. Commas. I forgot to let you know at the time, sorry. Hope you're feeling better.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®