Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Black Lips 2006 European Tour Movie "Rough Cut Edition"
Posted: May 22, 2007 12:10 am

Yeah its not the final version but the demand has been huge and a lot of people been wating a really long time for the movie to be finished.

So here it is in its rough version which is actually the best work I have ever done.

You can order the DVD at www.factotumproduction.com or you could buy the movie directly from the Black Lips if you catch them on their UK tour this June.

1 hour & 25 minutes

10$ postage paid in the U.S. & Mexico

Email me from the website if you wanna order outside the U.S. & Mexico

I also made a new Trailer

www.factotumproduction.com/BlackLips-EuroRoughCut.wmv
Posted: May 22, 2007 12:13 pm

New trailer rules!!!! I've just emailed a couple of my friends so I can place a bulk order. Yowsa!!!!
Posted: May 23, 2007 3:50 am

ernie rules!
Posted: May 23, 2007 10:14 am

Right on Jasper, my favorite Spanish learning Dutch dude!

Hola Sarah!
Posted: May 23, 2007 2:55 pm

Te echo de menos, hermano!
Posted: Jun 5, 2007 3:54 pm

got mine yesterday. its a perfect mix of the travel / behind the scenes type shit and the music.

good job ernie.
Posted: Jun 5, 2007 6:37 pm

its a perfect mix of the travel / behind the scenes type shit and the music.

good job ernie.

CRUCIAL!!! This is the silliest-bestest-like-being-there video ever. LOVE it. I cannot get Buried Alive out of my head because of it. And all those other songs I've never heard before. Soooo pretty.

My favorite-est two parts are (besides the WHOLE thing) is Joe's killa rap & flow and Jared's (million hours of time travel) song in the convenient store. And Buried Alive live. Yeah. Great.

I've already showed it to about 10 people -- who all want copies -- so I HOPE, Ernie, you'll make some decent fucking beer money soon eough, babe :-)

Thank you again, Ernie. XOXO!
Hey, did you eat any maggots?
Posted: Jun 5, 2007 7:39 pm

i just ordered mine.....can't wait to watch it!

happy birthday ernie!!! party!!!
Posted: Jun 6, 2007 2:20 pm

Cole's swingin' balls have been entered into the "Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy/Musical" category in my local film awards this year. I'll keep you updated.
Posted: Jun 6, 2007 6:18 pm

Every time a European Tour Trailer Ends I want to cry.
It's like losing a friend.
Posted: Jun 6, 2007 6:31 pm

My favourite part is seeing them play with Pete Doherty on stage and Ian trying to kiss him then calling Doherty a faggot the day after. An instant classic.
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 2:21 am

yeah i totally ate me some maggots. good shit
Posted: Jun 13, 2007 5:38 pm

got mine yesterday........it's grrrreat!!!!!!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 6:53 pm

I like that story about the spear of christ.
Posted: Jun 17, 2007 10:27 pm

Got 'em in last week. They sure as fuck brought back some good memories!!!! The black Lips AND Ernie ruled those weeks on tour and they still do. I missed you this tour, Ernie!!!! Come here with Slab City!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jun 19, 2007 3:11 pm

Is this gonna be on vinyl?
Posted: Jun 19, 2007 11:40 pm

t-bag for toilet paper!!!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®