Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Touch-Me-Nots/Grave Blankets Split 7"- Out Now!
Posted: May 8, 2007 9:08 pm

Grave Blankets (Columbus, OH) side, "Foreward", is dark and amazing like the band itself. Touch-Me-Nots (Oakland, CA) side is the singalong favorite, "Cool Enough for California".

Only 300 pressed, 100 on pure white vinyl. Grave Blankets are on tour now in the Midwest/South/East with Red Rockets from Utah. You can buy the TMN/GB split at any of these shows.

If Grave Blankets aren't playing your town, order the 7" from us for $4 ppd in the US. Our paypal address is: alincolnlevy@yahoo.com, otherwise, you can send your address and a m.o. payable to Andrew Levy at:
PO Box 27013, Oakland, CA 94602.

A few distros (Goner, etc.) should have some copies in about a week.
Posted: May 9, 2007 11:56 pm

I need this. Can I buy one from you in person sometime in the next few weeks? Where you at? What's going on? (Haven't seen you in a while, man!)
Posted: May 10, 2007 1:10 am

Yeah! Wanna trade?! Pure Country Gold will be out REAL soon (thanks for the pre-order, Gina!!).
Posted: May 14, 2007 11:00 pm

by the way - THIS RECORD RULES!

get it! Cool Enough for California indeed!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®