Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Jay Reatard "Night Of Broken Glass" 12' ep and other ITR Goodies
Posted: May 8, 2007 6:01 am

Just a heads up.

JAY REATARD Night Of Broken Glass 12" EP

Four brand new songs from the man who needs no introduction. Just in time for his nearly two month European tour, here's four brand new songs guaranteed to blow you away, given you have taste. This EP was pressed in a black vinyl-only edition of 700. These are available on this website, the Shattered website and Jay's merch table only. Not available in stores. When these are gone we will not re-press.

VOLT S/T LP/CD

The debut album from France's incredible, the leaders of the current Cold Wave movement (or Glue Wave, if you read Victim Of Time) is an event that surpasses any and all hype that has preceded it. If you enjoy dense/harsh analog synths, even harsher guitars and subject matter that covers a pack of wolf-dogs barking, a romantic man in love with a nun, communicating without understanding, sex and new stuff, feast of snakes, couples, and mental paralysis. This stuff is so good you won't believe it!

MARK SULTAN The Sultanic Verses LP/CD

Mark Sultan (aka BBQ the one man band).....singer/guitarist of Mind Controls, drummer/singer of Les Sexareenos, singer of The Spaceshits, collaborator with The Deadly Snakes, Jack Oblivian and The Demon's Claws. The Sultanic Verses, his first album as 'Mark Sultan', foregoing the one man, Sultan decided to do an album recording many of the instruments himself and inviting friends to fill in the gaps. Recorded in Berlin and Montreal, the results are perfect. Proving his reputation as one of the world's finest rock'n'roll singers and songwriters, but also expanding his repertoire by throwing experimental, psychedelic and punk rock into his trademark mix of RnB, garage, soul and REAL rock'n'roll. The Sultanic Verses is 11 songs of creative genius that sets a new standard in modern music. A juke-box blowout of styles and effortless hits with NO FILLER AT ALL. Fans of The Velvet Underground, The Falcons, The Saints, Brian Eno, Eddie Cochran, The Human Expression, Phil Spector, Buddy Holly and great music in general, rejoice. But two copies for when the grooves wear out. Nobody does it like Mark Sultan.
Posted: May 8, 2007 11:13 am

love the new mark sultan.went to order today at local store today and said it got pushed back another month what the fuck this is like 2nd or third time.need sultan now!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: May 8, 2007 1:03 pm

$19 for a 12"..a little steep eh?
Posted: May 8, 2007 2:39 pm

$19 for a 12"..a little steep eh?

its $9
Posted: May 8, 2007 2:40 pm

nevermind. its is 19 for out of country orders. probably is a bit steep but whatya gonna do.
Posted: May 8, 2007 3:07 pm

It's about $10 to mail a 12" to Europe, so not unreasonable.
Posted: May 8, 2007 8:23 pm

ove the new mark sultan.went to order today at local store today and said it got pushed back another month what the fuck this is like 2nd or third time.need sultan now!!!!!!!!!!

The CD is in stores today. The LP is in stores next Tuesday.
Posted: May 9, 2007 12:03 am

thanks tor i will find it.st. louis just has shitty record stores,ill try vintage vinyl
they had blood visions.
Posted: May 9, 2007 11:56 am

its $9
when i ordered three lps they all popped up as $19 on paypal..maybe i'll try again...
Posted: May 9, 2007 12:36 pm

Jay, will you bring a couple of those to the Pit's next week? Thanks-a-lot!!! We'll keep the Westmalle Tripels at temperature for you ;-)
Posted: May 9, 2007 7:36 pm

will have these at the goner show this Friday plus on the merch table in Europe.. Then I will be selling the last copies in July when I get back from Europe..
Heres some of the newt tracks to check out..

www.myspace.com/jayreatard
Posted: May 19, 2007 8:06 pm

JAY REATARD Night Of Broken Glass 12" EP

I got this in the mail a couple of days ago and it's great. Don't snooze/lose.
Posted: May 22, 2007 4:27 am

warped as fuuuuuck. :(
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®