Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Beat Beat Beat 7" / Fe Fi Fo Fums 7" preorders
Posted: May 2, 2007 5:03 pm

got two new 7"s available for preorder. should start shipping in a week or two.

RHR024: Beat Beat Beat - Don't Tell Me Now 7" b/w Troubles (Ivy Green)
beat beat beat play a brand of punk/hardcore that is as intense and catchy as any out there. perfect infusion of thunders and aussie punk with atlanta's indigenous sound. 400 pressed, black vinyl.
www.myspace.com/beatbeatbeat

RHR027: Fe Fi Fo Fums - Boom Boom Girl 7" b/w You Might Get Me
the boom boom budget rock comes to rob's house! the fe fi fo fums play a raw, punk musical clamor a la the Ramones. a-side is another loud and shitty smash hit. b-side's a slow track in the vein of 'i wanna be your boyfriend'! a must have! 500 pressed, black vinyl.
www.myspace.com/fefifofums

and another heads up, rob's house has gone distro! we'll be your one stop shop for everything atlanta. we've got die slaughterhaus and douchemaster 7"s up now so be sure to check that out and add it to you order.

www.robshouserecords.com for order info. please email for international shipping rates.

thanks!
Posted: May 2, 2007 5:06 pm

oh, and cuz i know someone will bitch about it if i don't point it out now....the BBB 7" is two songs: one live at rob's house (don't tell me now) which was on their album, and then one cover song (troubles by ivy green) that was from the same recording session as their album. this is why the pressing is smaller.
Posted: May 3, 2007 5:29 pm

FUUUUUUUUMS!
Posted: May 3, 2007 6:29 pm

beat beat beat sold out. fums to follow shortly.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®