Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Apr 24, 2007 5:11 pm | Edited by: peepstemple

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/shatteredrecords/tshirt.jpg

Sizes are youth large,adult small,medium,large

email shatteredrecs@gmail.com to place order or paypal $12.00 ppd to shatteredrecs@gmail.com include what size you need in the payment
Posted: Apr 24, 2007 5:40 pm

comes on black or canary yellow t shirts..
Posted: Apr 24, 2007 7:33 pm

Ha-Ha! I saw the real thing in my apartment one morning! No THATS a tshirt!

HAWW!
Posted: Apr 25, 2007 10:26 am

I guess you're gonna have some of em with you on your upcoming European tour? I know at least two Dutchies who want one...
Posted: May 4, 2007 4:44 pm

are these still 12 bucks?
Posted: Mar 3, 2010 7:52 am

I am a Spanish girl. I would like to order one Jay Reatard t-shirt. Are they still available? Thanx
P.D: I love Jay Reatard and I also love Goner. I usually dream about entering into the shop. You are amazing!
Love
Posted: Mar 3, 2010 2:44 pm

This seems kinda weird and confronting. It sucks...
Posted: Mar 6, 2010 11:54 am

What?
Posted: Mar 6, 2010 12:16 pm | Edited by: Cole

He didn't mean anything bad by it. Jay passed away recently and alot of people on this board knew him and are still dealing with it. Save some money up and come to Gonerfest.
Posted: Mar 9, 2010 1:30 am

We're going to get Jay's Shattered stuff back available - the stuff he had already made. That should be soon. We're also going to get the Reatards lps back in print at some point. Maybe there will be t-shirts again. We're working with his family to make sure this works out right.

Stay tuned.
Posted: Mar 9, 2010 10:08 am

i'll finally have teenage hate on wax?
Posted: Mar 10, 2010 6:20 pm

hopefully so!
Posted: Mar 26, 2010 10:05 am

I know that he sadly passed away, and I was very very sad about that. I did not want to say anything which could offend nobody. Sorry.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®