Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / New AluminumKnotEye 7" @ Big Black Hole Records
Posted: Apr 3, 2007 3:00 pm

Label dude posted this on garagepunk & no where else, though some might be interested:

BIG BLACK HOLE RECORDS presents:

ALUMINUM KNOT EYE
"Silo Monster"
HOLE 007 45 rpm 7"

Bands waxing poetic about all things urban, the city slime, skyscrape scuzz, downtown debauch, smog smiles, crime time,money for cunny, various other boheme botherations: They're dime/duz. By-the-numbers units staffed by displaced suburbanites playing dress-up in the big, bad metrocenter. They don't get it. They don't understand the value of the rural vantage point. They don't know about the hopelessness (and subsequent liberation) in small-town solitude, the eternal dark corner found in vast forests, plains, hills, ponds, swamps, bogs, marshes.
Not like the fish-faced mongos in Aluminum Knot Eye. Nope

The perfect mix between a noisy Country Teasers y los mas delirious Cheater Slicks...

Tradelist:
Cara A: Silo monster
Side B: Even Dwarfs started small

http://www.myspace.com/aluminumknoteye www.bigblackholerecords.tk

www.aluminumknoteye.com/ bigblackholerecords@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/elgranagujeronegro www.myspace.com/bigblackholerecords
jackpenetrater
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 5:07 pm

Todd...Wassup?? Kinda off-topic here, but the computer crashed, lost yer E-Mail, & wanted to send you something.Can ya E-Mail me at: jack.lipton@comcast.net..??
Posted: Apr 18, 2007 5:29 pm

Shit, I just saw this - I'll email you right now.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®