Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Electric Bunnies pre orders
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 5:37 pm

Now taking pre-orders for the Electric Bunnies- Eskimo 7"
first 100 come on pink vinyl with silk screened covers. Look for another Electric Bunnies 7" on Floridas Dying in the coming months. All orders will go out by March 29.
listen here
http://www.myspace.com/mutinyproductions
buy here
floridasdying.com
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 10:14 pm

the people who were supposed to cut the silk screened covers down to size managed to cut them in half. The didnt ruin 30 of them, and Im supposed to recieve those tomorrow. The first 30 orders will go out on friday or saturday. They are reprinting the other 70 and I am supposed to recieve those along with the wet tshirt wild weekend posters the middle of next week. Sorry for the delay, but this was out of my hands. I wll get the rest out as soon as I get them in.
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 4:47 pm

this single is fucking GREAT!! ...up today at www.VictimofTime.com
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 5:00 pm

Are those posters gonna have Haunted George's name pretty prominently on them? I'd like to buy one or trade for a mix or something if they have that shit on it.
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 5:55 pm

review up now on www.victimoftime.com. If you havent boguht one of these yet and want pink vinyl act quick because they are almost gone
www.floridasdying.com
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 3:06 am

sounds good but PARKING LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 7:31 pm

this is the best pink record i've ever heard. well, i guess the only other pink record i have is a charo 12" single. but i'd definitely put the electric bunnies up against any blue, red, white - or even marbled vinyl.

shit is tight, for realz.
Posted: Apr 19, 2007 11:37 pm

down to four left on colored vinyl
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®