Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Notes from Memphis (hey, Jack S!)
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 11:59 pm

Okay, Jack, I did it!! I seem to recall you telling me to leave it to the experts...well...I figured the damn thing out! It's all up except for the "Graphics" section, and right now I'm going back and fixing it so that you can click on an image to get an enlargement (big project.) Only the first 20 or so images on the "Memphis in Color" pages are like that now, but I will get it done.

This is my website for selling my images and cards of Memphis images.
www.notesfrommemphis.com

I'm feeling pretty self-satisfied about it right now. Go me!
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 3:15 am

Those are great, Alisa. Could do with some captions for us out of towners if you feel inclined.
Never knew Memphis had trams- sorry, trolleys. Gotta get there someday.
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 3:23 am

i like the old trolly one
email me with your price and details about a print
bongobop@lycos.com
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 3:47 pm

Thanks, guys.
I'll work on those captions sooner or later, TJ. Probably later at this point, though.
Emailing you, tet.
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 8:50 pm

Holy shit Alisa! You did GREAT!
(I totally forgot about those crazy storm pictures in the color section - not a touch up, it really looked like that).
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 10:40 pm

Well, I've worked so long in Photoshop that a WYSIWYG programs wasn't that hard to figure out. I had a friend explain the fine points of linking to me.
Yeah, those storm pics are nuts. No one believes they aren't manipulated in some way. Crazy.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®