Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Live Fast Die / Wizzard Sleeve 7" jeth-row 006
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 12:53 am | Edited by: jay reatard

jeth-row 006 Live Fast Die / WiZZARD SLEEVE split 7" out by late MARCH
it's getting real close
paid pre-orders secure the neato sleeve extras
blah blah blah
paypal $5.25 ppd in US only to jethrowrecords@yahoo.com
else where $7.25 ppd

LIVE FAST DIE : Armageddon (last night) Armageddon, Pizza and Vomit

WiZZARD SLEEVE : 5 minute CHROME INTENSIFIER mind fuck
Posted: Mar 16, 2007 11:06 pm

start shipping tomorrow
and no you don't get anything extra
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 7:08 am

CHAD! secure me neat-o extras. i'm out of the loop. i'll get you da money.
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 5:27 pm

almost gone .....and i only made 45 special sleeves, so no there aren't any more
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 10:15 pm

got mine the other day. thanks chad!
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 12:16 am

send me one, fagness.
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 11:32 pm

ohoh
i can have one?
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 10:49 am

sold-out....goner will have some next week
thanks
Posted: Apr 5, 2007 7:58 am

the records the shit
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 5:46 am

Wizzard Sleeve side rules just as hard as LFD.
Posted: Apr 21, 2007 10:43 am

save you confederate money....the south will rise again..as soon as you snow birds buy all our redneck riviera you will be forced to hate all immigrants including yourselves and save the beach mouse kill the house cat. losers just shit and make me sneeze... they should learn how to kill cattle now that would be fun...whoo wants to build an underground fort with only bones no old hardcore dudes need apply this is stricly for the goner whippersnappers that like to torch and kill things by the way why are people from philly so rascist!!!this fat wop turd told my helper that black people in the south are too nice that's why whitey takes advantage of the .... he also said they should bring down some of the bitter northern boys to teach us whitey souther idiots whose boss... what ev dudes fuck the north you fucking stupid white guilt non cow raisin cream of wheat eating kyjelly chomping reatards are the worst fucking hardcore musicians i've ever incountered (sp?) oops i my spelling wrong. weel lll laa tidahhhh i gotta go fuck up some shit at ALFA headquarters then go give gov. bob riley a peace of my mind. ....me and my helper (who's black but whiter than that guy that lived with will smith on that richy righy blacksplotation sitcom) gotta go get stoned and try on some of his close while being the collest people he's ever met...... capt. beyonce and cj da sniper the the prez to you peops with theeesssarrrisssessss
Posted: Apr 21, 2007 4:24 pm

this is very similar to the voicemail I got from chad last nite @ 4am.

except mine included tyra banks,record new album, shot a rattlesnake in the head, big juggs, subhumans, creedence, sweet jesus, waaaaah,etc.
Posted: Apr 21, 2007 7:29 pm | Edited by: Preparation X

what did our little space cadet find in the flat fields?
we wonders

I woke up this morning with a guitar line stuck in my head and wrote the Homo Borealis song about Lee Cirle & Robert E Lee having to face the gaudy rainbow brite hotel across the street. Its a certified confederate gloo-goth masterpiece.
Posted: Apr 30, 2007 10:13 pm

you guys sleeping? I paid well over a month ago, no records...
Posted: May 2, 2007 12:23 am

have you ever heard of email????
jethrowrecords@yahoo.com
Posted: May 2, 2007 5:29 pm

i got the 45 yesterday. i heard so much about the wizzard sleeve side, so i played that a bunch and didn't expect the LFD side to be that good, but fucking hell, it's great too! brilliant 45. very worth the purchase.
Posted: May 2, 2007 7:23 pm

Wow,
Just saw this. I can only presume that Chad did a carpet bomb of messages. Mine to was very simalr in taste to above posting... 'cept mine also contained....republicans, hot chicks, jerkin-off, sub-par hardcore bands, starting a band...like the Sissor Sisters....

Sorry Chad I didn't answer...to busy doing crushed up asprin in Cleveland. See ya soon sweetdonk.
-M
Posted: Jun 24, 2007 10:48 pm

LIVE FAST DIE / WIZZARD SLEEVE split 7" repress of 100
yeah........lfd is taking 50 on euro tour.
i'll have a few to mail order so
pre-order now:
paypal $5.50 to jethrowrecords@yahoo.com

should be ready in a couple to three weeks
eat shit in a nice way
chad

sorry for the delay on the FINAL SOLUTIONS 7" on jeth-row it will come out as soon as my legal battles are dealt with
Posted: Jun 25, 2007 2:27 am

what? are you suing the guy who smashed your flying v in croatia???
Posted: Jun 26, 2007 12:33 am

yeah ya right!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®