Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / new busy signals 7" - limited to 75.
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 7:22 pm

anyone get this?
http://terminal-boredom.com/forums/index.php?topic=5002.0

its down to 20 copies left that will go on sale at a non-advertised time in the next few days.

i got it!
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 8:00 pm

I got one. but I have to say this idea of records that go out of print in a couple of hours, that you have to be online reading message boards to even have a chance of buying, is utterly ridiculous.
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 8:05 pm

boris signals
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 8:15 pm

I got one. but I have to say this idea of records that go out of print in a couple of hours, that you have to be online reading message boards to even have a chance of buying, is utterly ridiculous.

i agree. i haven't been to work in the last 5 days (a little vacation) and if it would have gone up then i'd have missed it. i would have been pissed. limited records should be minumum of 300 i think. maybe more if the bands bigger.
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 8:44 am

we got a cdr of this radio session at the store... it's fucking great ...

but... totally wrong way to do it.

for once, you can say glen danzig did things right with early misfits records... total fan club action, great packaging, completely limited to the most devoted, etc.

this just don't feel right. ah well.
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 8:45 am

that said, i want one.

but i love them busy sigs.
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 5:45 pm | Edited by: TDepression

but... totally wrong way to do it.

for once, you can say glen danzig did things right with early misfits records... total fan club action, great packaging, completely limited to the most devoted, etc.

this just don't feel right. ah well.

This was never meant to be an official release...that's why the label is called Fan Klub Records. Every release is gonna be something that was never meant for mass consumption...all limited to 100 copies or less. Everyone's pissed about this...but at least there's 75 copies floating around...now go download the whole radio session off soulseek!
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 10:23 pm

now go download the whole radio session off soulseek!

If you can point me in the direction of somebody who's got it, that'd be fantastic.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 12:06 am

Look for "Live on WHPK." I might've even given you a disc of this one. It's the one that doesn't sound like it was engineered by a karaoke champion.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 4:41 pm

Fuck.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 6:19 pm

Several people have the WLUW radio session, but no WHPK. Didn't get a CD, but would like to hear it some day.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 9:51 pm

Paul, you can rent my single for $3 an hour if you'd like.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 11:27 pm

I have the WHPK session around here somewhere. When I find it, I'll burn and send a copy to you. I don't know how or why the WLUW stuff is on Soulseek, but it should be promptly removed because it sounds like fucking shit.
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 2:28 am

boris signals
no shit.
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 8:50 pm

boris signals
no shit.

boring singles
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®