Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / I co hosted a podcast...really drunkinly I might add....ugh....
Posted: Mar 6, 2007 6:35 pm

Thats right... Me & Charles from the Clean Teens co-hosted this months podcast of Mystery Action . Now, we got REALLY drunk (and then some) and recorded this. It's really embarrising! You're gonna hear ALOT of weird Memphis stuff as well, including bands like Taint Skins, Dutchmasters, Tearjerkers , and lots of other stuff.
We would like you to please drink along with us as the show goes as thats when the magic happens!
We plugg Goner alot on the thing so, I thought it'd be ok to post....

Here's the link!

http://www.myspace.com/garagepunkpodcast
Posted: Mar 6, 2007 7:02 pm

I think you can stream it direct here...

http://www.garagepunk.com/
Posted: Mar 6, 2007 7:07 pm

shut up, bitch.
Posted: Mar 6, 2007 7:10 pm

Never gonna shut my mouth! never gonna shut my mouth!
Posted: Mar 6, 2007 7:11 pm

Where's your podcast Bazzook? oh thats right, you never leave QUEENS!

HEE=HAWW!
Posted: Mar 6, 2007 7:13 pm

i hafta leave queens to do a podcast?
Posted: Mar 6, 2007 7:15 pm

Here's a better description of the evening in question...

---------------------------------------------
Charles Gaskins is joined by Memphis Mike for this installment of Mystery Action. The two of them had a pow-wow over at Casa Del Chuckles along with Dave T, Melissa S, two cases of beer, a bottle of Early Times, and 7 packs of cigarettes. Hear the progression of drunken debauchery between songs from The Lids, Esquerita, Ghetto Ways, The Makers & MORE! Mike came over at 8:00pm and left at 9:00am, so what you hear is the nonsense of people with drinking problems. This audio footage only captures about 23% of the blurred insanity that took place but what you CAN hear still makes for one great podcast. Enjoy!
Posted: Mar 6, 2007 8:36 pm

Makes for some good housecleaning music...Go Swiffer!
Posted: Mar 6, 2007 9:10 pm

Thanks! Party!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®