Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / The Pets 7" / Boys Club 7" preorder now!! DOUCHEMASTER!!
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 7:25 pm

The Pets - Let's Go 7"
Two new killer tunes from Oakland's Pets. The Pets, however, sound like they might have lived down the road in LA in 1975-76. There's a touch of punk and a hint of glam as well, but they fall perfectly into neither category. Both songs are very well planned and perfectly executed. Fans of the Time Flys 7"s will love this new Pets single.

Boys Club - Girls of Today 7"
This is the second single by these Minneapolis garage poppers. The A side has girl back up vocals that remind me alot of The Lids. The B side was almost a ballad but came off as a really catchy pop song. There's plenty of grit in each song to balance the pop. If you liked the first single, you definitely want this.

It's $5.50 for one single and $10.50 for both. paypal payments and general questions can be submitted to: douche@douchemasterrecords.com

The Pets, Boys Club, Busy Signals, Gentleman Jesse, Baby Shakes, Electric Shadows, and Beat Beat Beat are all playing the Radio Heartbeat Power Pop festival in late March. Tickets are still available at radioheartbeat.net
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 10:03 pm

got em this weekend. recommended!
Posted: Mar 16, 2007 9:30 pm

That Pets single fucking rules!!

wayyyyyyy good!
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 4:04 pm

Indeed, I like the Pets single a lot more than the other one I got by them.
Boys Club is real nice too, and Douchemaster's excellent track record is intact.
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 6:05 pm

eh - the Boy's Club single is OK - I liked the first one better...
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 2:51 pm

Dammit Bill, I figured an asskisser like you would know to butter up Douchemaster here so that Bryan will sign Stinky Venom.
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 6:22 pm

well exCUUUUUUUUUUse ME!!!
Posted: Mar 19, 2007 5:33 pm

The Pets 45 is their best yet by far.
They'll be in the midwest later this week with Carbonas and Gentleman Jesse.
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 6:33 pm

useless question #1: is the color vinyl limited or are they all colored?
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 7:35 pm

i believe there's 100 colored copies of each.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 2:11 pm

Can I trade my Boys Club 7" in for a Gentleman Jesse 7"?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®