Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / i'll say it one time: VEGETATIVE STATE
Posted: Mar 1, 2007 5:28 pm

7". $5 mail or $5.50 paypal
ihatestrangers@yahoo.com for paypal or address info.
Tits.
Posted: Mar 1, 2007 7:11 pm

Dood! Quit smokin crack and tell me more.

What is it?
Who is it?
What record label?

I can't MySpace, but provide a link?
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 2:57 am

say it one more time....for me?....
Posted: Mar 8, 2007 2:27 am

Dood! Quit smokin crack and tell me more.

What is it?
Who is it?
What record label?

I can't MySpace, but provide a link?

7" is a piece of vinyl usualy round and black (in this case 100 yellow, 400 black) that plays music on your record player @ 45rpm(not always)... this one offers you 3 songs.

Vegetative State are a punk band made up of suburban highschool kids from Columbus, OH, whose music would appeal to a wide range of audiences and has been compared by some in the know to the likes of The Panics, Black Flag, Angry Samoans, Red Kross, The Germs, TSOL, KBD junk, etc.... This is their debut 7"... It has gotten great reviews from several renouned sources such as Termional Boredom, MRR etc... Outside of Columbus, you will be able to catch them LIVE this spring at Horrible Fest in Cleveland, OH!

The label responsible for this awsome record is Death By Noise, ran by JG and Aleks of The Feelers and Mindy(JG's girlfriend). This label's previous releases are both from The Feelers: Fuhrer's New Miniskirt 7"(their first, later repressed by Contaminated Records) and their latest 4 song EP which was put out in a joint effort by both DBN & Contaminated.

If what you've just found out is sufficient enough to convince you to shell out $5, then please follow my anti-social friend's instructions above to obtain your copy of this record. As for my friend, he truly does hate strangers, so we have to keep him locked up when someone new comes around. God bless!
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 4:55 am

Vegeta... oh, fuck it. They are gonna be on Leno as Finger Eleven fronting band!
Posted: Mar 24, 2007 8:38 pm

who's in this band, douchebags?
Posted: Apr 1, 2007 8:04 pm

Nobody you'd know. They are all teenagers with a little bit of gold and pagers. From Columbus. Killer too.
And please don't call us douchebags.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®