Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / I'll sell everything I own for $10,000
Posted: Feb 23, 2007 7:54 pm

For real. No joke.

This includes guitars, vintage Fender amps, a PA, a Honda scooter, records, cd's, stereo, tools, movies, clothes, shoes, a 60's Slingerland drum set, audio recording equipment, cameras, books, a trolling motor, large television, etc...

The only thing not included is my truck.

$10,000 is a good deal. Nothing sold seperate. Cash up front.
Posted: Feb 23, 2007 8:57 pm

sounds ok. are the reocrds "good."
Posted: Feb 23, 2007 9:34 pm

Don't do it! You'll really seriously regret it later.
Posted: Feb 24, 2007 12:59 am

That's pretty much what I'm doing now. I'm keeping my two thrift store guitars though.
Posted: Feb 24, 2007 2:58 am

throw in your french girl friend and it's a deal
Posted: Feb 24, 2007 3:03 am

I don't know why I'm getting a kick out of a trolling motor being thrown in the middle of all the other things.
Posted: Feb 25, 2007 4:23 pm

THE TROLLING MOTORS are at murphy's next week, i think.
Posted: Feb 26, 2007 4:22 am

trolling motors are indispensible. think about it. you could be in the middle of a flood and all you got is a trolling motor, grab the nearest piece of roof floating by, clamp the trolling motor to it on the front and you got your basic boat.
Posted: Feb 26, 2007 8:27 am

I'll sell everything I own for $10,000

Oh yeah? I'll paint any car for $19.95...
Posted: Feb 26, 2007 2:39 pm

trolling motors are indispensible.

YES!
Posted: Mar 1, 2007 11:10 am

Looks like "somebody" is looking to finance one last ultimate bender before committing suicide.

Now THAT's living the dream.
Posted: Mar 1, 2007 5:57 pm

Looks like "somebody" is looking to finance one last ultimate bender before committing suicide.

Now THAT's living the dream.

yea, but he wants to keep his truck, so it must be some drunken thelma and louise ending.
Posted: Mar 1, 2007 8:01 pm

o.k. the truck is thrown in. It's a 2001 Ranger xlt supercab with 157,000 miles. I found an ipod too.

before committing suicide.

Nah, I would'nt be trying to get out of debt before checking out.
Posted: Mar 1, 2007 8:14 pm

you should put all the stuff on ebay.
Posted: Mar 8, 2007 2:46 am

any takers on this yet, Billy? I know another way you can earn some serious cash...Lemme know.
Posted: Mar 9, 2007 10:08 am

I know another way you can earn some serious cash..

Duh, just choose to be a teenage arab from dubai. Those fuckers fart hundred dollar bills.
Posted: Mar 9, 2007 2:35 pm

I know another way you can earn some serious cash...

sounds kinky!
Posted: Mar 9, 2007 7:41 pm

another way you can earn some serious cash...Lemme know.

That's o.k. but thanks.

any takers on this yet

Not yet. My offer might seem jokey, but shit, there are alot of kids out there with money. I figured some trust fund kid might take me up. I just need to get off my ass and start ebaying.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®