Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Feb 22, 2007 10:12 pm

Los Blankitos new 7"

100 copies white vinyl/200 copies black vinyl.

In NYC available at Pass Out Record Shop and Academy Records, Brooklyn NY. Or you can order via paypal to jmoreno9@nyc.rr.com.

Records are $5.00 PPD. Wholesale $2.50 PPD

From Terminal Boredom:

Los Blankitos "You Make Me Drool" EP
Well all right. Retarded cover art of mutant-potato-squid monster being attacked by stealth fighters while it inexplicably grips a couple of orders of french fries in its tentacles...sure, I can get into that. These moron's morons probably aren't really Spanish, as if I'm spilling some secret here, but they are funny enough. "You Make Me Drool" is choice entertainment for garage-punk lovers, at least good enough that it could have come out on Boom Boom. Actually, these kids better watch it or the FFFums might slap a different title on this pup and release it as their next million-selling EP. This humdinger is followed by "My Own Worst Enemy", which is sadly just reheated greasy garage R&B. But hell, two out three ain't bad at all. And the B-Side delivers. Really delivers. "C.H.U.D." is not only about the Eighties B-horror classic, but also manages to pack in the entire Cannibalistic-Humanoid-Underground-Dweller phrase in the refrain. It's off the charts sloppy, with a wacko sax lead (where was this guy on the A-Side?), some sweet theremin work, and they just pummel one riff-beat to shit for the duration. Absolutely shit-tastic and tons of fun. Who sez I don't like any bands from NYC? Scum stats: 300 pressed, hand-numbered.(RK)
(Discos Chango // discoschango-at-yahoo.com)

Los Blankitos myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/discoschango
http://www.myspace.com/losblankitos

Thanks!

-Los Blankitos
Posted: Feb 23, 2007 3:54 pm

Best band in NYC!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®