Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / school lunch thread
Posted: Apr 8, 2011 1:44 pm

duh, the rectangle pizza slices were the shit.
Posted: Apr 8, 2011 4:23 pm

not memorable
Posted: Apr 8, 2011 4:50 pm

One time, when I was selling jeans at the Bugle Boy Factory Outlet, a very pretty girl walked in. I was folding some sweaters, when she looked at me. I got all warm and gooshy inside, and I smiled back. We looked at each other a few times, then her friend walked into the store. They spoke, then they both looked at me, and giggled, then walked out. I never saw them again. I felt sick, like her friend had just stolen my hope.
It reminded me of that time in fourth grade, and it was Monday, and I was in the lunch line, and I was excited because it was rectangle pizza day, but I got there and the dude in front of me took the last piece, and the lady asked if I wanted an extra roll to make up for it. I was totally shattered, and couldn't even get the word "no" out, because I was so choked up. But then I looked up and saw a laminated poster behind the register, and it was Garfield, and he was hiding under all his covers in his box, and he was thinking "I hate Mondays", and I was all, like, "Boy; I know what you mean!", but I thought how warm Garfield must've been under that blanket, because cats are pretty warm and they have all that fur on them anyway, and he'd probably just stole some lasagna from Jon.
So that made me feel better.
Posted: Apr 8, 2011 5:51 pm

Z-RIB! that was our school districts McRib, but I don't recall McRibs even being around yet. I could eat ten rectangle boxes full of those fuckers right now.

fish stick day was always a terror.
Posted: Apr 9, 2011 3:39 pm

I liked fish sticks back then but never since.
Posted: Apr 10, 2011 5:20 pm

i liked fish sticks. just not the school's fish sticks. they were soggy and silver (under the breading).
Posted: Apr 11, 2011 9:23 am

silver (under the breading).
The mark of a quality minced fish product.

Hot Beef Manhattans
chili with peanut butter sandwich
Beef and bacon burger (some sort of mutant hamburger breaded with a bacon like substance).
Posted: Apr 11, 2011 12:20 pm | Edited by: Windy

You can order rectangle school pizza from Gordon Food Service (GFS) - You can't find it in their stores, but they will order it for you by the case.
Posted: Apr 16, 2011 7:18 pm

the most perfect way to kill a thread.
Posted: Apr 20, 2011 12:45 pm

You can also get a gigantic brick of rectangle, frozen, school pizzas at Lit on the cheap. Aint bad late night.
Posted: May 10, 2011 8:46 pm

duh, the rectangle pizza slices were the shit.

Everyone would say those bubbles on the cheese were maggot eggs. It didn't ruin my appetite, I ate that shit because I was starving!
Posted: May 22, 2011 1:46 pm

I put BBQ sauce on my rectangled pizza. My teacher scolded me for it, but once the other children saw what I was doing they did the same. I wonder why that cunt even cared about my lunch.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®