Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Nov 4, 2010 11:35 am

had one last night, it might have been my intense hunger or the small amount of mushrooms I ate a few hours prior, but it was sort of delicious. felt like some kind of some kind of extreme street food more than taco bell. gone in 30 seconds (felt like if I stopped eating it would disintegrate)

also, did anyone try the cantina tacos while they lasted? it was like if an actual good mexican restaurant had a taco equivalent of going to the donut shop at 3 am to get a deal on all the stale donuts that didn't sell throughout the day, except without having to go to an actual good restaurant. pretty cool!
Posted: Nov 4, 2010 12:53 pm

dude, you were tripping. just keep it a good high memory and never go back to Taco Bell again.
Posted: Nov 4, 2010 1:03 pm

duuude, what if there IS no xxl chalupa
Posted: Nov 4, 2010 11:35 pm

duuude, what if there IS no xxl chalupa

Oh, there is. We tried it. We liked it. We had to hold ourselves back from getting more for supper again today.
Posted: Nov 5, 2010 11:09 am

At 3 AM ,it beats the fuck out of a microwave pizza or Krystals.
Posted: Nov 5, 2010 6:57 pm

At 3 am nothing beats the Krystal.
Posted: Nov 5, 2010 8:22 pm

Oh, I'm sure her boyfriend does.
Posted: Nov 9, 2010 11:57 am

Oh, I'm sure her boyfriend does.

YESSS.

Remember, if you don't hit her as hard as you can when she's being stupid, how will she know you really care?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®