Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Oct 24, 2010 6:50 am

Y'all seen that movie "A Call Girl"? Dude's frying up some eggs sunnyside up and takes a spoon to ladle the butter or oil he's got on top of the eggs right before they're done.

I think I might have to take up that practice. Whatchall think?
Posted: Oct 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Now I think I need to watch A Call Girl, drink good booze and butter some eggs.
Posted: Oct 26, 2010 2:19 am

You also can do this with other protiens,( fish, beef, etc) in the saute pan, I say go for it can miss w/ fat aka butter. Also put em on some nice bread/ toast w/ cajun mayo and blue chz or emmenthal chz. shhhhhhhiiitttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!
stoner haute
email effin yr in snortland and we'll do bong hits and cook!
Posted: Oct 26, 2010 2:20 am

ooohhh yeah don't burn yr. butter med. heat
Posted: Oct 26, 2010 5:17 pm | Edited by: SSSSSSS

I'm guessing Slovenians cook their eggs in pork fat, but anyways I tried it last night with butter and it weren't that big a deal. Kinda seemed like the ultimate move for helping cook the tops of the egg a bit when cooking sunnyside up while I was watching it though. Since I'm usually not armed with a spoon while frying eggs I guess I ain't gonna take up the practice.

Not gonna start licking my cigarettes before smoking them either.
Posted: Oct 27, 2010 4:00 am

i like to fry up ham and maple syrup in the skillet and when thats done take the ham out and leave all the yummyness in the pan then scramble the eggs in it- heaven!(if youre into syrup)
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®