Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Apr 4, 2010 2:07 pm

I'm trading some beers for goats milk. Yeah, I don't really know why either, but it's whats gonna happen. What can I do with it? Does it incorporate into baking easily? Should I just drink it? Shoot it up? I'm stumped.
Posted: Apr 5, 2010 1:59 am

If you got enuff for formage, you could try cheese. Or try a goats milk dessert of some sort with berries and shit
Posted: Apr 5, 2010 12:04 pm

Marsh, you gotta make some cheese. You are already making beer. Cheese will bring you one step closer to the Milwaukee dream. Reach for the stars!
Posted: Apr 5, 2010 12:59 pm

Goat makes good yogurt too.
Posted: Apr 5, 2010 10:54 pm | Edited by: skank police

cheese. Or try a goats milk dessert

Panna cotta = both

I'd probably use it for anything except drinking...cooking or baking especially. Making good cheese seems labor intensive..
Posted: Apr 5, 2010 10:56 pm

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 4:48 am

wHATS that mexican dessert thingy?
FLAN!
Make a goats milk fresh berry flan!
Posted: Apr 7, 2010 11:55 pm

goat milk ice cream is killer!
Posted: Apr 11, 2010 10:01 am

The last three suggestions sound REALLY GOOD!

Whenever I walk to work a certain way I lose my apetite for all things goat because I pass this house with a stinky old goat. He smells like putrid goat cheese and it's so gross! My grandma calls it goat perfume and insists the lady goats love it.
Posted: Apr 15, 2010 9:04 am | Edited by: Beer Joint

My country assed grandmother has always drank that...she never had regular milk....I tried it a few times...it tastes like really old and sour regular milk...she would soak her cornbread in it (not that bullshit sweet cornbread either with yellow cake mix in it, that's bullshit)

That's what you do with it...stew over that one.
Posted: Jun 15, 2010 6:24 pm

You drink it.
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 9:16 am

.she would soak her cornbread in it

my grandparents do that, too. It's like candy to them, they love it.
Posted: Aug 22, 2010 7:07 pm

This is a little late but here you go:
http://www.mymexicanrecipes.com/desserts/cajeta.html

It's sort of a caramel made with goat's milk. It's pretty damn good!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®