Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Lady that wrote Vegetarian Myth got pied...
Posted: Mar 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 1:51 pm

wow. that is CRAY CRAY.
Posted: Mar 18, 2010 5:01 pm

those were not just vegans, they were anarchist vegans!
Posted: Mar 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Low blood sugar, leg warmers, brain constricting headbands, and no sex... give 'em a pork blood IV stat! Diabolical cretins!
Posted: Mar 26, 2010 9:24 pm

I got chunks of vegans in my stool.
Posted: Jun 15, 2010 6:03 pm

I wouldn't have pied her, but I'm curious how she would argue against the UN report that animal agriculture contributes more to global warming than all forms of transportation combined.
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 7:43 pm

what she's arguing is that industrial farming, IN GENERAL, is what is negatively effecting the planet....meaning people that eat veggies alone aren't let off the hook...unless you only eat what you grow yourself

superior than thou types don't get it
Posted: Jun 17, 2010 2:15 pm

Beuf-

Rock tomorrow at betty's

We would sound joyous and full of light and laughter playin that Gentlemen Jesse show at Red Room doncha think?
Posted: Jun 18, 2010 1:03 am | Edited by: SSSSSSS

what she's arguing is that industrial farming, IN GENERAL, is what is negatively effecting the planet....meaning people that eat veggies alone aren't let off the hook...unless you only eat what you grow yourself

One of these days I'm gonna get enough friends together to go in on a half beef that the farm by me puts up for sale every year. I wish they'd slaughter about 4 per year so I could keep a semi-fresh supply...

They've some of the nicest looking grass fed cattle around, but only about ten head max at any given time.

I'd do it full green style, too and haul my share home on the bike trailer.
Posted: Jun 18, 2010 1:09 am | Edited by: SSSSSSS

Oh, and there are plenty of arguments about the humanitarian elements concerning the treatment of people that harvest the fruit/veg/grain and the environmental costs of transpo.

Many vegetarians and vegans don't take that into consideration.
Posted: Jul 15, 2010 10:14 pm

lots of vegheads don't take anything into account except

"I Don't Eat Animals...I Am Wonderful"

hence all their other arguments are a load of hooey
Posted: Jul 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Plants feel pain too, dammit.
Posted: Jul 26, 2010 11:12 am

Plants feel pain too, dammit.

Plants don't have a nervous system.
Posted: Jul 28, 2010 8:16 pm

but they do have souls and can feel the negative vibrations you hippies are sending their way
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®