Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Make your own moonshine
Posted: Mar 12, 2010 8:43 am

Wow!! I want to give these people money for their awesome website.

http://stilldrinkin.com/

I wonder if this shit actually works as advertised. I've been looking for a new hobby, and the climate down here just isn't conducive to making beer.
Posted: Mar 12, 2010 12:18 pm

The danger of going blind just from trying to make moonshine sure does sound exciting!
Posted: Mar 12, 2010 12:32 pm

why not just stick to masturbation instead?
Posted: Mar 13, 2010 12:24 am

There's a few old drunks around here that have stills in the woods. I tried some once, it's horrific.
Posted: Mar 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Safe for work, if you work in a garage or something

puh, they ain't pregnint 'nuff
Posted: Mar 16, 2010 10:09 am

I had some blueberry flavored shine a few years ago and it was sooooo good. The buzz was nice too
Posted: Apr 6, 2010 1:48 am

is it possible to make stump hole in Michigan???
Posted: Sep 6, 2010 1:59 am

My homebrew supply clerk once told me that home water distillers are to distilling what tobacco water pipes are to bongs. Good equipment already built for you.
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 2:05 am

Goodmoonshine shouldn't make you go blind. I had some in south carolina that was distilled in West Vig. very very good smooth whiskey non crazy buzz, I had some one more time in Memphis liked to kill me. Harsh going down and made me crazy, tasted like fuel.
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 3:10 am

Posted: Sep 7, 2010 12:44 pm

In Portland they're distilling their own pear liquore. those people know how to live.
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 1:45 am | Edited by: Kelly

My homebrew supply clerk once told me that home water distillers are to distilling what tobacco water pipes are to bongs. Good equipment already built for you.east bay personal trainer
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®