Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Batter Blaster!
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 11:27 am

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 1:33 pm

NEAT-O!
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 4:25 pm

That product is the brainchild of Sean O'Connor, who used to own Thee Parkside in SF, back when it was the best venue in the Bay Area.

Batter Blaster is an official sponsor of the Budget Rock festival for 2 years running. Last year, Budget Rock had a free pancake brunch on Sunday serving those hotcakes and they were awesome. And they're doing it again for Budget Rock 2008. Those pancakes are reason enough to come out here for Budget Rock. I defy you to make a better flapjack from scratch!
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 6:12 pm

i saw those at costco yesterday and was so tempted to buy them
now i shall!

i had a fantastic flapjack recipe from a 1955 issue of Gourmet - but can't find it now. those things were amazing
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 8:20 pm

I don't like pancakes but that's so COOL!
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 8:41 pm

I'm sorry, I'm not a pancake purist, I'm not an environmentalist, I'm not a slow foodie... in fact I am a well known lover of Easy Cheese and Bisquick, but this shit just crosses a line for me. I cannot condone it. I abhor it. I want it to burn in hell.
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 9:00 pm

you'll come around eventually. like when you move in with me and sixteene and that's all we make you for breakfast!
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 9:02 pm

Perhaps it's the parent in me, but watching the video, I became far more concerned that the daughter's elbow was so close to the O.J. pitcher next to the edge of the table.
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 9:03 pm

it doesn't belong on this world, man! it belongs on fucking Mars!
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 9:08 pm

I was very much against the product, but then I saw those cakes, now I'm a believer.
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 10:05 pm

I like Smashmouth too.
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 10:11 pm

HEE-HAW!!!
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 10:41 pm

I'm wit Womb R... that shit's sooo wrong!

i had a fantastic flapjack recipe from a 1955 issue of Gourmet -

now why would I read that like three times and swear it said Grommet?
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 10:57 pm

now why would I read that like three times and swear it said Grommet?

heh... you had me thinking that's what i wrote....
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 12:05 pm

and...
you gotta love that Batter Blaster jingle by YARD SALE!!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®