Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / What candy are you giving out tonight?
Posted: Oct 31, 2007 11:37 pm

Peanut Butter M&Ms
Take 5 minis
Reeses cups minis
Hersheys Kisses (Special Dark...for those children with cholesterol issues)
Posted: Oct 31, 2007 11:46 pm

I forgot to get candy so I just ran to the corner store and picked up a bunch of those "2 for $1" bags of candy. Poor kids.
Posted: Oct 31, 2007 11:58 pm

NONE! the kids aren't here and we are planning to hide out in the basement. i'm making chocolate peanut butter chip cookies!
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 12:19 am

Poor kids.

No poor YOU!

Remember the "trick" part, my fren?
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 12:42 am

Cough drops!

Kidding, but don't think I won't give away all the crappy candy my kid got Sunday at the local merchants "safe" daytime Trick or Treat event. We also have Snickers, M&M's (plain, because they're best), Hershey's w/ Almonds, Kit Kats, Reese's...and I didn't buy any of it...HA!
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 1:04 am

Red Twizzler minis, Dum Dum lollipops, Kit Kat minis and Reeses cups. We already got back from Trick or Treating. We got a lotta candy up in here.
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 1:08 am

How did you get it for free???

(BTW, Top Model is a boring clip show tonight.)
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 2:33 am

Any kid old enough to sprout pubes is getting a Vienna Sausage wrapped in wax paper.
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 3:09 am

This 13/14 year old kid came to the door, dressed in black, with his backpack (on his chest) wide open yelling "TRICK OR TREAT!" I asked him what his costume was and he said, "Oh? My costume?" Then he reached up and grabbed the poly doo rag down from the crown of his head and put it over his face and said, "DIS MY COSTUME!" I gave him some candy.
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 3:21 am

How did you get it for free??

Me? Oh, no...the Mr. picked all of it up, and he's the cheap one...but he likes candy. I just ate all 3 of my daughter's Almond Joys.

Doo-rag backpack kid...yikes!
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 3:30 am | Edited by: saispas

Doo-rag backpack kid...yikes!

I am usually totally paranoid about opening the door, but the whole street was swarming with kids and I had just opened it 2 minutes earlier...I think he was totally guileless about the "costume" but I'd be lying if I said it didn't creep me out.
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 3:34 am

CREEPY WASHCLOTH BOY'S NEXT OF KIN, CREEPY DOO-RAG BOY!!!!
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 3:35 am

Who is the Creepy Washcloth Boy???
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 4:09 am

our neighbor gave us a $1.99 bag of walgreen's cinnamon starlight mints. if that hadn't happened I'd be giving out semi-sweet toll house chocolate chips. fuck those kids.
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 6:11 am

absolutely nothing. i hid from the children who were crawling all over our street. turned off the porch light and pretended not to be home. no one came! yay. all our neighbors got bumrushed though. i don't give out candy. i eat candy. all the chocolate are belong to ME.
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 7:01 am | Edited by: Joe

all the chocolate are belong to ME.

What're you, Belgian?
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 12:17 pm

smarties, 1000 grand, and halloween play-do
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 2:18 pm

halloween play-do

No tricks for you!
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 3:10 pm

we gave out mardi gras beads, the kids actually love them, boys get the silver or gold dice beads
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 9:21 pm

Shits bogus...95% of trick 'o treaters we have are teenage thugs with no costumes and a Kroger sack for a Halloween bag. No shit, carloads start showin up before it even gets dark and start knockin on the door. We even had some as late as like 9:30 which is too damn late to be knockin on someones door for some candy when it aint your hood to begin with. I mean not to be mean spirited, but shit is annoying as fuck. Be a ghost...damn!! We gave out Smartees, Sprees and Skittles..the "heartburn" assortment pack(well like 3 of'em).
Posted: Nov 2, 2007 3:02 am

I gave them beads, if they showed me their tits...
Posted: Nov 2, 2007 4:43 am

halloween play-do

I met someone else today who did that...said the kids were NUTS for it, even the older ones...as long as you have candy too, I believe it's a fantastic idea! Plus, she got hers at Costco.
Posted: Nov 5, 2007 10:15 pm

dum-dums
Posted: Nov 5, 2007 10:47 pm

dum-dums

yeah me too. they were in the pinata
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®