Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / do not be tempted...
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 5:34 am

to try the candy corn flavored jones soda.

it tastes like aunt jemima farted in your mouth and is yellower than hangover piss.

another one for the team.
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 10:27 pm

Most of those Jones sodas are foul. Thanks for the heads-up though.
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 10:34 pm

damn, i thought this was another shit eating thread
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 1:26 am

I kinda liked it, if ya like cream soda. Though it doesn't keep well, had a left over can in dec or jan & it wasn't anywhere as good as it was when it was fresh. last year they also did a "strawberry slime" Halloween flavor, that was AWESOME. tasted like skittles. But, when I tried the regular strawberry lime last week, it kinda sucked. I got it at big lots (pick n save) so maybe it was backstock or got left in the sun or something.
Speaking of Candy Corn flavored things. they have Candy Corn flavored Hershey kisses. White chocolate kisses colored & flavored like candy corn. I'm still deciding what I think. Leaning towards not, but for some reason I continue to eat them.
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 1:34 am

i love candy corn, but it has to be candy corn.
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 5:31 am

eat the candy corn outta mah sheeit
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 6:47 pm

I like 'em in Rice Crispy Treats.
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 8:40 pm

i hate most jones sodas on principle
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 7:39 am

ugh. damn. aunt jemima farting in your mouth. that's hilarious. that's kind of what that stupid malt beverage that captain morgan's made for a bit tasted like. i thought i could reduce it and put it on pancakes. heh.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®