Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Margaritas suck, too.
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 4:25 am

We brought home the tequila and the "Jose Cuervo" Margarita mix, and I opted out on the blender, because I really just wanted to drink after spending 7 hours on the road. I poured the stuff into a large tumbler with ice cubes ( I believe the afficianados call this "on the rocks" or somesuch).
Anyway, this shit is stupid.
Other good "mixers" for shitty, overpriced tequila?
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 4:29 am

And if someone brings up "grind first year rose blossoms into the rarest can of sardines with balsamic vineger, or a wine vinegrette", I'll tell stories about your lameness at the next VFW meeting.
I'm trying to drink here.
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 4:29 am

I'll fucking spell how I want.
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 4:43 am

Just mixed it with Minutemaid Raspberry Lemonade. I couldn't feel fruitier if I were wearing a handbag.
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 4:51 am

Science note:
You CAN cram more tequila with the pink lemonade than you can the stupid margarita mix, without it feeling like you need a chaser.

I feel I am exposing too much about myself.
I have a walgreens "Party Bulb" flashing it's many LED colors in front of my house.
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 5:36 am

just drink the tequila and suck on some limes

or mix it with oj and some kind of cherry/red sugary syrup for one of them tequila faggot drinks
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 5:46 am

some kind of cherry/red sugary syrup for one of them tequila faggot drinks
Hence the "raspberry/lemonade".
Totally queer here, Mark Beef.
If/when you make it to gonerfest, please present me a proper tequila drink. You and the lady can stay here with us and Joe.
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 5:50 am

And if you bring Arm, well, he's sleeping in the garage.
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 3:51 pm

I was gonna suggest the frozen Bacardi Margarita cans--work in a clinch and they are gay beyond belief.
Posted: Aug 3, 2007 3:25 am

These things are horrible. But I have to finish the cuervo somehow. And then there's the vodka.
Posted: Aug 3, 2007 4:07 am

Vodka and Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix: not very good. It's not even danceable, I give it a 2.
Posted: Aug 3, 2007 4:55 am

Salt.
Lime.
Pistol.
Posted: Aug 3, 2007 5:38 am

I have to finish the cuervo somehow.

Mix it w/ some grape soda and some chardonnay...
Posted: Aug 3, 2007 7:05 am

Mexican Car Bomb
tequila and tequila rose
dropped in a tecate
Posted: Aug 3, 2007 7:06 am

if you don't have any tequila rose just stir in some strawberry Quik
Posted: Aug 4, 2007 2:31 am

If/when you make it to gonerfest, please present me a proper tequila drink. You and the lady can stay here with us and Joe.
You do know that you are now commited to this. Speaking of Arm. Has anyone talked to or heard from him lately?
Posted: Aug 4, 2007 3:22 am

Totally serious. e-mail me.
Posted: Aug 7, 2007 2:32 am

i hear soda works as a refreshing summer drink. but i just heard that so i'm not sure. and i realize i'm too late.
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

And if someone brings up "grind first year rose blossoms into the rarest can of sardines with balsamic vineger, or a wine vinegrette", I'll tell stories about your lameness at the next VFW meeting.
I'm trying to drink here.

It's Anchovies NOT Sardines. Peasant
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 5:24 pm

Cuervo sucks
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 5:51 am

tequila rose

that shit is an admit one ticket for a ride on the vomitron.
Posted: Aug 21, 2007 12:26 am

I think using a pre-made mix was your problem. That shit is nasty beyond belief. But making a non-nasty margarita requires too many seperate components.

If you like bloody marys, try a spicy bloody maria (same but with tequila). Major Peter's is a pretty good mix by itself. I'd add pepper, hot sauce, celery salt and a squeeze of lime.

Hmm... what else? Go here?
Posted: Aug 21, 2007 12:46 am

Major Peter's

I don't know what this is, but I find it VERY funny.
Posted: Aug 21, 2007 5:18 am

there's lots of humor once you delve into the world of the bloody mary.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®