Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / In-n-Out Burger coming to NY?
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:19 pm

Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:22 pm

4x4 Animal Style
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 11:43 pm

who cares?

not any better than Carl's Jr, Whattaburger, or many other fine hamburger palaces already in existence near you

when that shit came here to Tucson people were waiting in line for like 2 hours both drive thru and walk up

there's still a line of about 20 cars in the drive thru everytime I go by it...and that's after 3 months

plus they put bible verses on everything

CREEPY!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 1:44 am

It's worth getting a little religion for some animal fries (cheese, grilled onions, sauce).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dorsia/159326085/
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 1:51 am

wow. never seen animal style fries. v. NICE!
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 2:33 am

wow. never seen animal style fries. v. NICE!
They're on the secret menu, just like the "Flying Dutchman" and the "Neopolitan Shake.: You gotta ask for them special, just like when you go to the Smithsonian and you wanna see John Dillinger's 15" schlong.

With In n' Out's amazing quality, their secret menu, the fair wages, and the creepy bible verse stuff, I can't help but love them. They're the Dr. Bronner's of hamburgers.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 2:48 am | Edited by: bazooka joe

They're the Dr. Bronner's of hamburgers.

were you trying to set us up to say, "just don't get caught eating it while you're driving your van?"

cuz I'm not gonna say that.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 3:31 am

There's a Fatburger in Jersey City. I haven't tried it out yet. Any opinions?
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 3:01 pm

who cares?

not any better than Carl's Jr, Whattaburger, or many other fine hamburger palaces already in existence near you

you don't even deserve to have "beef" as your last name.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 6:53 pm

Fatburger

GO! I used to eat there quite often when living in LA and I thought it was the shiznit. AND I was a newly recovering vegetarian.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 7:19 pm | Edited by: Hugh Jass

Jahna, I recently tried Fatburger for the first time when they opened up the debut Bay Area store out in Pleasant Hill. People in SoCal swear by them, but I was not impressed. The burger was really dry and was no better than a Jack in the Box burger, but twice the price. The store was new, so I may give them a shot later when they're more on the ball, but that was not a good first impression. That store is co-owned by "Hyphy" rapper, E-40.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 7:28 pm

They have Whattaburgers up there? I've only seen them in the South. I want one here!
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 7:45 pm

No Whataburger in California, which is very sad.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 8:23 pm

They have Whattaburgers up there?

nah, but they got white castle

I'd trade you 3 In n Outs for 1 White Castle
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 8:24 pm

you don't even deserve to have "beef" as your last name.

and of course you missed the point

I'd eat at In N Out...but if I have to stand in line for an hour no thank you
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 8:29 pm

i didn't miss the point you dumb motherfucker, i responded to your main point. you don't even know your own point. ask anyone. i rule.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 8:29 pm

i've never had to wait more than 15 mins for in-n-out.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 9:44 pm

what was my main point?

that cheeseburgers rule and you can get them at lots of places without waiting for an hour

i've never had to wait more than 15 mins for in-n-out.

that's cause you've only eaten at ones that have been around forever

have fun at the new NYC one
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 11:01 pm | Edited by: ima riatard

[i]that cheeseburgers rule and you can get them at lots of places without waiting for an hour[/i

Yeah, that was quite a sad look into the demented minds of our culture. Its a fucking cheeseburger for chrissakes! I feel the same way about the doofuses who camp out in front a movie theatre, decked out in costume, to be the first to see Snakes on a Plane. Get a life!
Posted: Jul 20, 2007 3:11 am

After several second chances I've pretty much written off Fatburger. As Hugh mentioned just a dry (consistently) burger, average fries and you're looking at close to 10 bucks for the honor.
Posted: Jul 20, 2007 3:21 am

After several second chances I've pretty much written off Fatburger. As Hugh mentioned just a dry (consistently) burger, average fries and you're looking at close to 10 bucks for the honor.

So, I guess I will stick with the burgers at the bar downstairs from my new apartment. The fries there are killer, and the fried calamari is THE BEST EVER. Oh, and talk about convenient!
Posted: Jul 20, 2007 4:20 am

weird. i've only ever had fatburger at many of their fine vegas locations and they were laways A+++
Posted: Jul 20, 2007 5:04 pm

Anybody into Tommy's chiliburgers? Depending on your current state either the best thing ever or completely nauseating. Sitting on the curb at 2 am eating chili fries was a high school classic.
Posted: Jul 20, 2007 5:06 pm

me likey.
Posted: Jul 20, 2007 5:15 pm

Thoughts on this chain? One just opened in Tampa and there is one opening here soon.

http://www.fiveguys.com/
Posted: Nov 24, 2014 2:24 am

I have no idea that secret menu in n out is also in New York or not. But I have visited In N Out several times in California. I love the Protein Style Burger. Grilled Cheese burger is also very good.
Posted: Sep 3, 2015 3:17 pm

jahna
Hey, I think I know you! ;)

I live near Fatburger. Never been either!
Posted: Sep 3, 2015 5:10 pm

https://www.organicconsumers.org/old_articles/irrad/patties.php

Most raw US meat
processed into ground beef patties may be tainted with tiny
amounts of the illness-causing E. coli 0157:H7 bacteria,
according to a draft study released Tuesday by US Department
of Agriculture (USDA) scientists.
Posted: Sep 4, 2015 11:42 am

e. coli live naturally in the digestive tract, just as Staph A. lives naturally on the surface of the skin. It is only an issue for the immunologically compromised.

Vultures don't get food poisoning.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®