Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Apr 12, 2007 7:37 pm

Has anyone been to that AWESOME waffle cart in North Portland? It's in the Videoramma parking lot on Lombard and, like, Denver maybe?

HOLY SHIT!! For $4 you get a waffle folded around THREE sausage patties and slathered in "maple butter." Best new discovery in a LONG time. Check it out! I'm going right now.
Posted: Apr 13, 2007 3:34 am

NO! I did not know about that! Why couldn't you have told me before I had to return the borrowed car I had for the last 10 days? Now I will never be able to get there!!
Posted: Apr 13, 2007 9:15 am

I hate waffles, but I LOVE food from a truck or trailer.
Posted: May 8, 2007 5:00 am

I went ,stood in the rain and cried with joy at the waffle sasuage goodness
Posted: May 8, 2007 6:05 pm

Yeah, I went on Sunday again. Thinkin' bout goin back today.
Posted: May 8, 2007 6:29 pm

I hate waffles

does not compute.

?????????????????
Posted: May 8, 2007 7:00 pm

too many Eggos bj, makes me think all waffles are gross.
Posted: May 8, 2007 9:22 pm

Waffles are so good...but I like pancakes better.
Posted: May 8, 2007 9:59 pm

I went back today. Still rules.
Posted: May 12, 2007 8:10 pm

God, I could really go for one of these right now.
Posted: May 25, 2007 1:11 am

me and bowie went there for lunch today and she was excited to eat there before taking off to GA. pretty fucking great. they had fresh strawberries today so we both put down a sausage and a strawberry cream waffle. I don't do well with the cream though so now I'm hurtin with the milk-bloat real bad.
Posted: May 25, 2007 6:20 pm

Whoah, strawberries and cream? Crazy. I've only ever had the maple/sausage one. I also like the fact that you both killed TWO waffles. I've yet to take that challenge, but maybe today's the day!!
Posted: May 26, 2007 3:37 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I FUCKING LOVE THE WAFFLE CART!! When the guy asked how it was, I said "FUCKING DELICIOUS".
Posted: May 26, 2007 4:09 am

Was it the Silent Bob lookin' dude? He's the owner, nice dude. Oh, and today wasn't a two-waffle day, but the usual maple/sausage was good as ever.
Posted: May 26, 2007 11:31 am

I was against the two waffle, by the way... I suggested Petey and I share the 2nd waffle.... but we chose to get two of the same one. Bad idea. I couldn't take the last bite.. and when I chose not to, Petey said "I wish I hadn't". So, be careful. It's good, but maybe too good.
Posted: May 29, 2007 6:13 pm

Yankee pot roast waffle?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®