Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Most Disgusting Things You Eat On Purpose
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 2:48 am

Me:
1. Mexican TV Dinners (about twice a year)...has to be beef enchiladas with rice and beans. Tastes like when I was a kid and my dad would eat them when his classes went into the afternoon.

2. Hormel Chili (about every two years). Only with Nathan's Hot Dogs and wedges of cheddar cheese. I have no idea why I like this shit. My mom made her own chili. Scouts, perhaps???

I'm ashamed to tell you this.
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 2:51 am

Pussy.

Just kiddin' ladies!! I'm single, by the way!
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 3:18 am | Edited by: bowie

You're a pussy.
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 3:47 am

I know.
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 5:03 am

marshmallows
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 5:59 am

McDonalds......or Ass.......I think I prefer the ass.......
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 1:24 pm

Pickled turnips from the Ay-rab supermarket.If you hate pickled beets ,pickled turnips will make you jump off a cliff.
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 2:32 pm

Marshmallow cream.

Sardines n saltines.
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 5:39 pm

chorizo
canned corned beef hash
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 6:47 pm

Communion......that shit is sickening
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 8:33 pm

When I was 5 years old I loved sardines, spam and......tripe. But I can't go near that stuff now.
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 8:41 pm

sardines

fresh ones are great! the stuff in cans = cat food!
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 8:56 pm

I was interested in the fresh sardines they have here at the awesome Mid-Peninsula Seafood, but I always get sidetracked and order their fried oysters or fishspread.

I have been known in a weak moment to eat canned sardines in my adulthood...smoked oysters too. Just a bad childhood habit that it dying really hard.
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 10:03 pm

Sardines n saltines.
chorizo

smoked oysters

This stuff is all legitamitely good.
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 11:28 pm

liver wurst
krystal's
vienna sausages
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 11:29 pm

marshmallows

yer crazy
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 12:15 am | Edited by: saispas

Sardines n saltines.
chorizo

smoked oysters

This stuff is all legitamitely good.

Thank you for the vote of culinary confidence! I always try to pick out the best canned smoked oysters and sardines, but I guess I should just go for the fresh stuff down here as smoked fish is sorta the local specialty. That smoked fish spread they make down here at Ted Peters and Mid-Peninsula is a trash food epiphany.
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 1:49 am

Swanson's salisbury steak dinner. but this is like a once in a year thing if that. its gross. i also really like kippered snacks in a can with a baguette. mmmmm...
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 2:39 am

Spaghetti-os.
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 4:13 am

kippered snacks in a can

Also totally legit. Mmmm, kippered snacks.
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 3:36 pm

Communion......that shit is sickening

So I guess you're not at church this morning?

fresh ones are great! the stuff in cans = cat food!

The fresh ones are great for sure. Bari here in Memphis does some nice ones kinda charred. But I did find some whole, deboned, deskinned, packed in water at Wild Oats that were really good.

The "grossest" thing I eat is probably pickled or creamed herring. My family's Danish, so I was kinda raised on it.
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 4:09 pm

i'm not big on the smoked fish or sardines. My white trash guilty pleasure is getting a can of shoestring potatoes and mixing them up in a bowl with some catsup. That's the only thng I'll put catsup on.
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 4:44 pm

Chicken in a Biscuit crackers topped with Underwod Chunky Chicken spread and Easy Cheese
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 6:03 pm

Kraft Pineapple Cheese Spread in the little glass jar. Kinda tastes like puke, but kinda good at the same time.
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 7:22 pm

Spaghetti-os.

I think I eat a can of these at least once a year falsely believing they are gonna be as good as I remember them being when I was a kiddo.
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 7:33 pm

Kraft Pineapple Cheese Spread in the little glass jar. Kinda tastes like puke, but kinda good at the same time.

ugh. i still can't eat this stuff. i got some nasty stomach virus one time and had eaten some of this at my grandparents' house. still can't think of the smell even without gagging.

i like sardines in mustard on crackers. and i'll eat pickled herring once in a blue moon. i was also raised on it too. (only i'm not danish, but rather german.) i love smoked oysters. i make a nice oyster stew with these if i can't find any regular fresh oysters.

i love rotel dip too and i think it's pretty sick since it's nothing but processed cheese and canned rotel tomatoes. pretty nasty but so good.

i occasionally partake in krystal's, but i usually end up regretting it something terribly.

i also like chicken in a biscuit crackers. i have problems.
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 7:58 pm

Krystals, bologna, Easy Cheese, Slim Jims, McDonalds. I'll eat just about anything that's not green.
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 9:40 pm

Spaghettios are GREAT with wieners in 'em.
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 9:54 pm

You're a weiner.
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 10:00 pm

Spaghettios are GREAT with wieners in 'em.

they're called "franks." SHEESH!
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 10:07 pm

easy cheese! heheh that stuff is great on chicken in a biscuit crackers!!!! one of my friends used to make so much fun of me for eating that. such a stoner-type thing to eat.
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 11:19 pm

easy cheese! heheh that stuff is great on chicken in a biscuit crackers

if by "chicken in a biscuit crackers" you mean "triscuits" then, YES!
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 11:49 pm

Kraft used to make this little sausage shaped thing of easy cheese mixed with bacon flavoring--it was delicious.

Panchos dip is really gross, but also one of the most delicious and addictive substances on our planet.
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 3:06 am

chicken in a biscuit are really good and yummy. chef boyardee beef ravioli (eaten cold) in a can used to seem really good and i just can't do that no more.
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 3:09 am

Windy, Windy, Windy. Chicken in a biscuit is a whole other world from those Sandy Duncan pieces of shredded wheat poop.
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 3:11 am

A lot of things I love to eat would be considered gross by most folk. There are only a couple that I consider gross, but I have to eat from time to time.
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 3:20 am | Edited by: SSSSSSS

Oops that was wheat thins that Sandy Duncan hawked, but the triscuits are still poop. Not quite as poopy as wheat thins, tho.

Good crackers:

Wasa
Ak-Mak
Carr's Table Water Crackers.
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 4:09 am

Windy, Windy, Windy. Chicken in a biscuit is a whole other world from those Sandy Duncan pieces of shredded wheat poop.

alone, they are delish but i can't go with the easy cheese+chicken in a biscuit combo.
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 4:12 am

Good crackers:

I never met a cracker I didn't like.
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 8:51 am

honkey
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 1:46 pm

That's honky to you.
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 5:58 pm

I just had Rocky Mountain Oysters just a couple of weeks ago. I thought they'd taste more ballsy, but they just taste like deep fried stuff, kinda disappointing. That sounded gay, huh.

and I've mentioned "cow foot soup" on here before
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 7:26 pm

Good crackers:

Wasa
Ak-Mak

Based on my love for these two I guess I better try those crazy "table water" crackers now.

I also love Chicken in a Biscuit, but I've never really had a disgusting cracker. Now I did eat some gross diet stuffed Jalapenos yesterday. Who they foolin'?
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 1:50 am

I ate cottage cheese today. I have always hated it with a fury, but the other day at the store I was like, "I wanna eat that." It was the small yogurt like packaging that got me. Anyway, put some pepper on it and ate it, and for the first time in my life, I didn't hate it.

Also, Uni. It's like puke from the ocean. I only eat it cause it is so gross.
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 3:15 am

Cottage cheese is pretty good with some cinamon sugar too.
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 3:52 am

Cottage cheese is good. I used to eat cottage cheese and chicken broth together for dinner. Yum!
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 7:10 am | Edited by: alix

Cottage cheese

one of the few things i refuse to eat. it makes me vomitous.

crap. i forgot to sign out again. this is really elle. heh.
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 2:02 pm | Edited by: saispas

Cottage cheese is something I enjoy off a salad bar, but HATE when I buy it and actually think I will eat that shit. Very odd.

Also, I don't think Ok-Mok crackers are all they are cracked up to be, no pun intended. Carr's are really good. So are Kavli's.
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 2:51 pm | Edited by: Boots Electric

Spam, in it's many many forms.
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 5:00 pm

table water" crackers

They have absolutely no taste.

Cottage cheese

My Dad would never eat it because he said that's what they fed to the pigs when he was growing up. I like it now and again covered in black pepper and a little salt.
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 5:12 pm

Cottage cheese

I like it with:
salt and pepper or
pears or
pineapple or
tomatoes or
peaches (rarely)
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 5:18 pm

Hey Elle, I use skim cottage cheese instead of riccotta in my lasagne, so how do you like that!!
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 5:54 pm

jerryd eats McGriddles. He's addicted.
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 6:15 pm

McGriddles are nature's perfect food!
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 6:24 pm

They have absolutely no taste.
Neither do Kavli's--I like cheese and good cheese needs a bland cracker with good texture over taste.
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 6:55 pm

Hey Elle, I use skim cottage cheese instead of riccotta in my lasagne, so how do you like that!!

gross. i used to refuse to eat my mom's lasagne because she put cottage cheese in it and it had those gross little curdles in it and i wanted to puke every time i got one in my mouth. i didn't know for several years that people put ricotta in their lasagne and then i started eating it and making it in that way instead of with the cottage cheese nastiness.
Posted: Apr 11, 2007 1:01 am

I thought about this for a while and although I enjoy sardines and easy cheese, I don't at all feel like these are "disgusting." I think the most disgusting thing I eat on purpose is any type of restaurant buffet, which I feel compelled to do maybe thrice a year.

Speaking of which, I went to Shoney's for breakfast on easter morning. It was the only thing open. Great mix of 1/2 black folks dressed in their easter finery, and 1/2 scumbags still drunk from the night before, dressed in rags.

Breakfast buffets are actually good compared to other buffets.
Posted: Apr 11, 2007 9:57 am

and it goes without saying: you ain't black.
Posted: Apr 11, 2007 2:56 pm

As a kid, my folks always ate cottage cheese with some caraway seeds sprinkled on top. Still my favorite way to eat it; I could never really get into eating it with any sort of fruit.
Posted: Apr 11, 2007 3:51 pm

There's an Ethiopian joint in town that drops a dollop of cottage cheese on top of some spicy cooked greens. Mmmm. Tasty.
Posted: Apr 11, 2007 7:45 pm

cottage cheese nastiness

Exactly!!!
Posted: Apr 11, 2007 8:19 pm

ohh and I fucking love blood sausage and I eat black & white pudding all the time at this Irish place by me.
Posted: Apr 12, 2007 12:59 am

cottage cheese

Try it with paprika!! Delish!!
Posted: Apr 13, 2007 10:34 pm

Hostess Cupcakes. I just had two chased down with milk. Hostess is sooo foul.
Posted: Apr 13, 2007 11:12 pm

hostess cakes are pretty nasty. i think that if i ate them every day all the preservatives would allow for me to live another 1000 years.
Posted: Apr 13, 2007 11:20 pm

Hostess is sooo foul.
They still own Little Debby's stank ass shitcakes
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 12:24 am

Oh yeah, those Little Debbies taste like they use substituted vaseline for shortening.
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 10:28 am

haggis.every year at the Highland Festival in alma,mi i eat haggis with hp sauce. i also eat a lot of meat pies from the st marys booth there. i heard this is the last year for almas biggest event
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 8:21 pm

I just ate a disgusting sausage patty. Tee-hee. Sausage patty.
Posted: Apr 15, 2007 10:55 am

Fried chicken livers from Jack Pirtle's.
Posted: Apr 15, 2007 7:21 pm

Highland Festival

they should change the name to the gout festival. nothing like celebrating the fine tradition of puss filled feet.
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 3:35 pm

Boogers, Taco Bell... prolly interchangable!!
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 10:38 pm

taco bell,seems like a good idea, but it rarely ever is.
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 10:42 pm

taco bell

has dr. pepper though. that's always a good idea
Posted: Apr 17, 2007 1:35 am

my only regret concerning Taco Bell is not eating there more often.
Posted: Apr 18, 2007 1:34 pm

They could make a whiskey-laced Dr Pepper fer grown-ups, and call it Dr Peeper, or a Crown Royal-flavoured versh called Dr Pea Pickah, that'd be even better!
Posted: Apr 19, 2007 2:34 am

Boogers

When I looked at this I realized I currently had my finger up my nose.
Posted: Apr 19, 2007 10:58 am

i grew up on roast beef spread on saltines, vienna sausages, pigs feet, and sweetened condensed milk on a spoon (refridgerated for consistency, of course).

oh how i loved them all.
Posted: Apr 19, 2007 9:00 pm

They could make a whiskey-laced Dr Pepper fer grown-ups, and call it Dr Peeper, or a Crown Royal-flavoured versh called Dr Pea Pickah, that'd be even better!

There's actually some drink called a flaming dr pepper. About three weeks ago some jerkass kept pestering me to make one for him at the bar. I kept telling him Hey Duder, I don't make them kind of drinks, and he kept saying no, please, c;mon, it's easy it's just blahblahblbha.
I never did make him that drink, but I was curious enough, that after he left, I made one for myself.
Tasted like warm dr. pepper alright.
Posted: Apr 19, 2007 9:02 pm

most disgusting thing I've ever eaten? pussy, no question.

most awesome thing I've ever eaten? ass, without a doubt.
Posted: Apr 19, 2007 11:53 pm

most disgusting thing I've ever eaten? pussy, no question.

What?!?!

most awesome thing I've ever eaten? ass, without a doubt.

I love you.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®