Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / chicago dudes!
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 5:20 am

I think I am addicted to hot giardiniera. What is the best brand, how do I get it? I can get giardiniera here but it's bullshit, has cauliflower and shit in it. Not like the jar of "marconi" hot giardiniera from chicago I gots in my fridge. advise, now.
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 11:18 pm

try calling bari foods @ (312) 666-0730. not only is the phone prefix the number of the beast but they also make "devilishly" spicy giardinera (like how i worked that one in?)
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 11:13 pm

my mom is from cawgie as swears by the gard from D'Andrea's in Berwyn, a suburb. I think she gets the really spicy stuff. I've had it, it's killer
Posted: Mar 19, 2007 3:05 am

norah lives in berwyn! time to call in a favor.
Posted: Mar 19, 2007 4:16 am

I'll get it for you Tuesday. Also, did Sarah tell you I saw a dog in sunglasses.
Posted: Mar 19, 2007 2:52 pm

I heard about the dog. Why don't these things ever happen to me?

We did see the most gigantic dog ever yesterday, though.
Posted: Mar 19, 2007 3:59 pm

it was remarkable. He was just chilling.
Posted: Mar 19, 2007 9:43 pm

was he really on a low rider?
Posted: Mar 19, 2007 10:26 pm

i don't know how to post links here, but if you google motor city cribs nathaniel mayer, you will get a surprise
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 5:59 am

yeah, you're welcome...
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 10:43 pm

It was a lowrider truck, he was in the back of the with the sunglasses on, real sunglasses, not the kind made for dogs, totally maxing and relaxing AND the truck was blaring 80's music.

that said, I miss my puppy. I hope he comes home soon.

And also, firehousedogmovie.com
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®