Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / bolthouse farms
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 3:01 am

their juice
cleans me out
Posted: Jan 2, 2007 8:30 pm

Posted: Jan 2, 2007 10:47 pm

i love their vedge though. i like to add in a little bit of cayenne pepper and black pepper in with it.

i like the green goodness kind as well.
Posted: Jan 2, 2007 11:16 pm

it all sounded good til the two words that make me puke: soy milk
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 1:17 am

tk i've made soy milk do wonders in a pork shoulder. it ain't all bad. in hot coco its pretty good too.
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 2:17 am

Ah, memories. I once worked at Starbage, and a woman ordered something or other with steamed soy milk. Smelled like I'd burned a wet dog, and she asked me "how do I know you really used soy milk?"
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 5:32 am

i can always tell when someone uses soy milk as opposed to regular milk because the way normal milk coats the back of my throat and makes me feel like i'm choking. for that reason, i hate regular milk with a raging passion. i use it in cooking, but if i am going to drink a coffee drink with some crap in it, i order it with soy milk. i usually just opt to drink my coffee plain black though.
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 6:14 pm

Had me a Bolthouse Vedge for lunch today....very, very tasty!!
Posted: Jan 5, 2007 12:03 pm

Vedge

I tried one of these last night, largely due to this thread, and I think V-8 juice is WAY better.
Posted: Jan 5, 2007 2:25 pm

Oh yeah...I def. tried it becuase of this thread. V-8 is tasty as shit but it has a ridiculous amount of sodium...the Vedge is pretty minimal compared....for what its worth. I also tried the Vanilla Chai Protein one mentioned above the other day...shit tasted like Mylanta but def. had some cleansing properties. Wont get that one again. I drink the Naked brand Green Machine every mornin and it does me right.

http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/nakedjuicefort/Product_532.asp
Posted: Jan 5, 2007 2:59 pm | Edited by: m t millionaire

ridiculous amount of sodium

which is probably what makes it taste better. I need to trying adding pepper like elle said.
Posted: Jan 6, 2007 6:21 am

i dig their smoothies. i don't get into the healthy aspects of bolthouse farms.
Posted: Jan 6, 2007 8:19 am

i gotta watch the sodium cuz i gots me some high blood pressure, so the bolthouse is better for me. however, i LOVE spicy v-8 like no other, but it's 45% of the daily sodium intake if i remember correctly and i like salt besides that, so if i drink one, i gotta be good for the rest of the day. ho hum.
Posted: Oct 19, 2009 10:20 am

We've branched out on the bolthouse farms. Yum! They are great as healthy snacks.

I still love the vanilla chai, but the blueberry one is running a close second.
Posted: Oct 19, 2009 10:22 am

Green Goodness is very good.
Posted: Oct 19, 2009 12:46 pm | Edited by: SSSSSSS

I like their green shit too, just as good as Odwalla or Naked versions, but typically cheaper. Unfortunately Bolthouse disappeared from my local 7-11 shelves a few months ago, gotta deal with grocery store headaches to get it now.
Posted: Oct 21, 2009 5:36 am

foud a juicer at a G sale recently, from the 7ts, all the parts, runs good so
far i've juiced ginger root, apples and carots.

Got a juice fave?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®