Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Midtown Take Out
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 10:58 pm

The last few times I've done the Deli for take out it was pretty gross.

I eat Pei Wei on occasion, but that's getting old.

I'd really like to be able to spend 10 bucks or less.

Lenny's, Quizno's and Subway are all back ups but I'm over sandwiches.

What take out in Mid-town do you recommend?
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 11:12 pm

I love that crappy Chinese from...across the street west of Zinnies at Madison and Belvedere.
It IS crappy, but they have really good chicken meatballs, crab rangoon, sweet/sour soup, and wings. Very cheap, too.
Just go in there, get a takeout box (ask for soup container too) and cram it full. There are now signs on the way out that say your box must close, but, you know, close is kind of relative. I've eaten for two days for $4.25 (lunch price).
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 2:49 am

I just discovered Fino's. I like that place.
Also My Thanh on Cleveland has cheap Vietnamese sandwiches.
And Cozy Corner of course.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 8:34 am

i am so disgusted by the chinese across from zinnies that i'll never eat there again. grossness. pei wei = not that great either. generic shit. my thanh is yer best bet. they have great food. destiny diner = printers -= bad idea. they have great bar food but if you want any thing besides that don't..
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 9:03 pm

Just had My Thanh take out .... $10.00 = a Pho Tai ,2 Eggrolls,2 spring rolls... and its all great...I think I'm gonna go finish up my soup..
Posted: Nov 29, 2006 12:44 am

Yeah! i had a sandwich from there last night. $2.50!
Posted: Nov 29, 2006 2:06 am

i just got my thanh takeout too. i got some of their wonton soup. i like it! got some shrimp vermicelli stir fry and some egg rolls too. i got some leftovers for later too! shit is damn good.
Posted: Dec 3, 2006 7:30 pm

where is my thanh?
Posted: Dec 7, 2006 8:24 pm

It's at the Burger King woman
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®