Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Le Bernardin NYC
Posted: Oct 16, 2006 9:50 pm

When I'm ready to "slum it" ...I head for Le Bernardin. It's a mere $105 for a prix fix dinner and it's not that bad! I like the Black Truffle Tagliatelle, Preserved Lemon and Aged Parmesan dish... It's just like being on skid row without the smell or the rodents. Of course ..I only know from the pictures my directors show me for research purposes...Of course one can only imagine! ha-ha...Anyway, do try Le Bernadin..check 'em out!

http://www.le-bernardin.com/menu_dinner.html
Posted: Oct 16, 2006 9:51 pm

Posted: Oct 17, 2006 8:48 pm

Looks great Sarah! Tell us more!
Posted: Oct 17, 2006 10:17 pm

Sixteene, I think we need to stay away frim Dtrain for awhile.
Posted: Oct 18, 2006 4:28 am

It's my weight problem isn't it? I knew it!
Posted: Oct 18, 2006 5:00 am

dtrain eats better than SJP.... those tamales, for instance...
Posted: Oct 18, 2006 8:04 am

I only eat better when Theresa K is in town!

HEE=HAWW!
Posted: Oct 18, 2006 8:15 am

mike - i had tamales from a vendor on the street in north hollywood as i was changing from the bus to the orange line... from a bonafide mexican dude and it was OK... actually it was just fine but it was nowhere near as fine as the tamales from that place by your apartment.

even if it means i'm coming back in the fucking freezing winter... i'm coming back and camping out w/ you just for those tamales...

i wish the passout crew could join me on my shoot in vegas in 10 days... i hear they got a bunch of schmancy branches of NY restaurants there now.... bring sarah jessica parker with ya HEE+HAWW!
Posted: Oct 18, 2006 3:27 pm

I had one of the grocery cart tamales for breakfast yesterday. The cheese and jalapeno kind. Deeeee-lishus!
Posted: Oct 19, 2006 5:46 am

No doubt! Hang on...I'll ask Sarah....
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®