Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Newsflash! For the 95% of you that are dorks and do nothing but BUY hotdogs
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 6:53 pm

Nathan's and Hebrew National's both fucking suck! chances are you think otherwise because you are just about as lame as they cum. ta ta!
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 7:00 pm

Sounds like somebody\'s lover choked on a Hebrew National hot dog.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 7:05 pm

It was directed to those nerds that dont do anything else but purchase their way into acceptance. those 100000000 that try to be seen at shows eating hot dogs, or buy whatever subscription to watchmeeatahotdog.com. the tail wagging the dog (or the hot-dog) just llike it does between Avril Lavigne or Spice Girls legs. anyways i guess i better go HURRRY HURRY HURRRY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW I LIKE THI S FRANKFURTER!!! EVERYBODY ON REVIEWER ON WATCHMEEATAHOTDOG SAYS I SHOULD. I WANT TO SUCK THAT BIG DICK-SHAPED PROCESSED MEAT SANDWICH TOOOOOO!
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 7:13 pm

Yes, buying hot dogs has raised my social stature into the stratosphere; what of it? Don't hate the beautiful people.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 7:21 pm

I like Boarshead brand in the skin casing but I can't find 'em anywhere, so I've been dogless for awhile.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 7:27 pm

I like Hebrew Nat'l, but I think Sinai and Best Kosher dogs are better. I joined Costco just so's I can take advantage of their 1/4 lb. Best Kosher dog and a soda deal in their food court- a steal at $1.50!
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 7:28 pm

THOSE THAT CRITICIZE THE SUBJECT LINE ARE READING IT WRONG. BECAUSE THEYRE WRONG PUNKS. "DO NOTHING BUY BUY HOTDOGS", THEY DONT THINK FOR THEMSELVES, THEY DONT EAT IN HONEST RESTURANTS, THEYVE NEVER BEEN THEMSELVES, THEY JUST BUY HOTDOGS. YEAH YOU GOT IT PUSSYLIPS, BLANKET STATEMENTS IN ALL CAPS. BRING BACK THE BURGER, NOT THE FIRST FEW SHITTY VIEANNA SNAUSAGES!
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 7:33 pm

I agree that not every Hot Dog pumped here is golden. I've bought a lot of pups that I'd rather have my money back on. But, I've boutght some great ones, too. Ones that I like where others may not. And some that get hyped to death, I just don't "get it", I guess.
Point is, there are a number of Hot Dog manufacturers who post here on the Goner board. And Goner lets 'em. And that's good for everybody. Yes, there's shit weiners everywhere, at any given point in processed meats history. For a sausage engineer, is it a race to be the best and the brightest of one person's view of "taste", or is it about bringing diversity? I don't own a frank factory, and I don't know, and frankly, I don't care.
I'm a "brat" person, myself. I like to see and hear a bbq for the first time as much as possible. It rips out some bullshit in a grilling seting. You can either pull that shit off like it's new, or sound like Oscar Meyer without 8 layers of condiments. But I like to see a hot dog TRY.
I'm not cool, I'm old. I like a lot of stuff others wouldn't.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 7:51 pm

I like hebrew nation and nathans both. I just prefer all beef hot dogs. I cant stomach the chicken,turkey,pork hybrid dog. Not the same.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 8:39 pm

(hilarious, you guys)
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 8:59 pm

i love this thread.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 9:22 pm

You sound like you just smoked crack with a non-kosher hotdog vendor.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 9:26 pm

You folks who think that hot dogs were only good in the mid-70s are fucking retarded. you get turned on by some special edition reissue dog and then talk it up like new hot dogs don't hold their own mustard- you're wrong! good eating is all around you. there's lots of great hot dogs out there that just don't get reviewed in terminal-dogdom, agonyshortdog or garagedog.com. sure, dogs back then had something, but a modern reissue is not gonna capture it. you're living in a dream world.

the worst, though, are the 50s hot dog fans. reviews say IT'S BRUTAL NO-HOLDS BARRED DADDY and then you gotta have the right hot dog haircut and hot dog shoes... they come into town every year on Oscar Mayer's birthday and only want Oscar Mayer... i mean, we love Oscar Mayer, too, but enough is enough!
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 9:34 pm

This is making me hungry.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 9:38 pm

Man, I don't know what the hell you're talking about here.
As for Nathans, well, they're not in the confines of "punk" at all, and if the name is the worst thing about Hebrew National, then whoopee.
As for Ketchup or Catsup, why the hell do you care how they spell the name? Is that the worst thing you can possibly think of?
As for Mayo, yes. I like a mayo every now and then. Sue me. Take away 10 punx points or whatever it is you are using to judge people.
Let me come correct. What do YOU want me to eat with my hot dog?
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 11:25 pm

The question is do YOU eat anything besides hot dogs?

If it's not too hyped up for you, I recommend the sushi place around the corner.
Posted: Jul 22, 2006 6:57 pm

i think today i will buy the hot dogs with cheese inside. i like those ones!
Posted: Jul 22, 2006 7:15 pm

i think today i will buy the hot dogs with cheese inside

that's not cheese!!!!
Posted: Jul 22, 2006 7:24 pm

Nathan's sold out to espn. I remember when it was cable access only. Those were some contests back then, let me tell you! You had to be fat and have some real love for hotdogs. Now days any skinny punk comes along & he's dipping hot dog buns in water (who made that legal? where's the tradition?)all of a sudden he's the second coming of Sadarahu Oh. I'd hate to be one of these new kids who had to learn about hot dog eating contests from espn.
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 4:44 am

Wow, two days ago this thread got awesome and I missed it.
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 1:46 pm

Boarshead brand in the skin casing

I have about 15 packages of those in my freezer, ha!
Posted: Jul 25, 2006 2:46 am

i had a beef hot dog for breakfast!

Hot dogs are so much better when pork is involved.
Posted: Jul 25, 2006 8:14 am

Hot dogs are so much better when pork is involved.

and cooked on the grill.
Posted: Jul 25, 2006 12:34 pm

Bet none of you have never experienced the (discontinued) delight of an SRB!

Sold in cinemas across the UK.

Best consumed in conjunction with a Kiora.
Posted: Jul 26, 2006 4:41 pm

I joined Costco just so's I can take advantage of their 1/4 lb. Best Kosher dog and a soda deal in their food court- a steal at $1.50!

still one of my favs
Posted: Aug 5, 2006 9:50 am

I joined Costco just so's I can take advantage of their 1/4 lb. Best Kosher dog and a soda deal in their food court- a steal at $1.50!

HAHAHA!!!! I don't even need to join cause the food shit is on the outside in my town...plus check this out

http://foxnews.smartmoney.com/dealoftheday/index.cfm?story=20060616

man life is great
Posted: Aug 24, 2006 12:02 am

I've been thinking about setting up a hotdog stand at the cooper/young festival next month. I'm gonna call it"Little Miss Hotdog Breath's BRING YOUR OWN HOTDOG".
Posted: Aug 24, 2006 12:11 am

If it ain't Koegel's Vienna's it's just not the same.

SERVE THE CURVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®