Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / celtic crossing
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 4:51 am

what do you guys think of this place?
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 5:03 am

flying saucer midtown
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 7:47 pm

I like the fish and chips but it takes a lot for me to get drunk so unless someone else is paying the bar tab I'd rather stick to the lamplighter.....cheaper and classic conversation. And everyone loves the kid whose grandfather owns the T.V. repair shop next door. but back to the crossing....good food, but a pricey drunk.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 6:52 pm

JDRhea is missed.

and i do kinda like that kid with the tv shop

and i dont like celtic crossing
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 9:11 pm

Full of lame yuppie fucks like most of midtown. Always had slow service (but don't think I've ever eaten inside-could be the issue) but the food seemed decent enough. A little pricey, just not worth it.
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 12:38 am

I definitely dont hang out there but they do usually have some good soccer matches on that you certainly cant see anywhere else in town. When the World Cup was on they opened up hella early in the morning and showed those matches...cool place to watch the beautiful game. The food ehhh..ok.
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 5:39 am

Biggest nuisance in Cooper Young.Idiot customers.Loud very bad music that you can hear several blocks away inside houses at 2:00 or later some nights.
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 3:07 pm

No doubt...really, really bad music.
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 4:09 pm

ugh.
Posted: Dec 17, 2007 9:16 pm | Edited by: Jewish Hitler

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 3:07 pm

My wife used to work there. She was the last holdover from the Glass Onion days.
You really don't want to get either of us started on that place.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®