Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Taco Bell and food poisoning.
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 1:33 am

i think i been poisoned by Taco Bell 2 times in the last 2 yrs. anyone else? Im talkin the whole works..vomit/dia-ree-ahh. I think it was from a Zesty Chicken Bowl last time.. but, i still eat there. I LOVE TACO BELL.
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 1:35 am

Tastes good but the last two times I've eaten there my tummy gets gasceous and gurglin' and I have a blowout.
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 1:54 am

dont eat the chicken dumb dumbs....
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 2:48 am

and I have a blowout.
yep..no shit..!! no pun intended. What are the dumb dumbs??
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 2:50 am

oh wait..never mind Peeps.. WE are the dumb dumbs. GOsh.
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 4:05 am

dont eat the chicken dumb dumbs....

I've been getting the same thing every time since I was a kid. Cruchy tacos and burrito supremes. I don't think I've ever had anything chicken, but I know I can't really eat there anymore. I'm kinda bummed about it.
Posted: Jul 17, 2006 8:02 pm

7layer burritos with potatoes. mmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted: Jul 17, 2006 8:29 pm

I didn't even like that shit when I was a kid. Don't you people have Chipotle?
Posted: Jul 17, 2006 8:58 pm

Taco Bell IS food poisoning. But you build up a tolerance....only sometimes your immunity fails from not partaking on a consistent basis. Go a week without the bell and your first trip back is going to hurt your asshole.
Posted: Jul 19, 2006 7:15 pm

yeah. i got hit this week. fucked up wreckless eric show for me mon and residually tues night.
Posted: Jul 19, 2006 7:38 pm

I have gotten sick from eating taco bell food before, but food poisioning.... not so much. Taco Bell food never made me wanna stay in bed except to puke, or pee out my anus. Taco Bell food never made me shake, get sick from ice cubes, or surrender my soul to Satan, if he would just send someone to Kill Me. Taco Bell ( like Burger King) always seems like a good idea because the hunger over-rides your ability to remember how bad it tasted last time.
Posted: Jul 19, 2006 8:15 pm

"pee out my anus" That is the nastiest thing I have ever read. Maybe the funniest too?
Posted: Jul 19, 2006 8:26 pm

I rarely go there anymore and I never eat meat from there. My standby was the pintos & cheese, extra cheese.
Posted: Jul 20, 2006 6:33 pm

SING IT WITH ME!

PINTOS AND CHEESE, FOR FIFTY NINE-UH CENTS!!
Posted: Jul 20, 2006 6:35 pm

Pintos and cheese is great. As bad as that food makes me feel, I could easily go for a four pack of tacos form there.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 4:48 am

well food poisoning doesnt come into effect for about 30-60 hours. if you felt bad immediatly after eating, it was not food poisoning.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 5:42 pm

well food poisoning doesnt come into effect for about 30-60 hours. if you felt bad immediatly after eating, it was not food poisoning.

not true

bacteria can have an effect anywhere between 30 min and 72 hours, which is what makes it so hard to tell sometimes. also why it is hard to win a food poisoning lawsuit unless a whole assload of people get sick.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 9:02 pm

i love me some taco bell late night.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 9:58 pm

Taco Bell across from Joe's Liquors is (mostly )responsible for my become a vegitarian(mostly) after a bad chicken soft that allmost killed me.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 10:02 pm

ew. see, i eat there all the time too. i get the chicken chalupas and the chicken crunchwrap. now i'm gettin scurred...i don't wanna vomfest.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 10:24 pm

had TB for lunch.....sometimes I just gotta......then I wish I hadn't.....blood pressure is through the roof and my eyes look like I'm 10 bowls to the good....without the good
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 7:53 am

Wasnt the Taco Bell across from joes where the sex pistols played. It was an old victorian home that became a club and then was razed so the 70's would die. I dont know , I just heard.
Posted: Jul 31, 2006 10:42 pm

elle, you're funny.
Posted: Jul 31, 2006 11:45 pm

Taliesyn Ballroom torn down to put up Taco Bell http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/Rumpleforeskin_/sid.jpg
Posted: Aug 1, 2006 12:14 am

'I never eat meat from there'

Good for you, little heathen girl!! That shit is GRADE 'E' blenderized meat if ever I saw it!! Only 1 step up from potted!! Praise Jesus!!!
Posted: Aug 1, 2006 2:29 pm

Wasnt the Taco Bell across from joes where the sex pistols played

It's where the Taco Bell on UNION is.....a really beautiful building torn down for a freakin fast food joint.
Typical Memphis
Posted: Aug 2, 2006 7:03 pm

i cant hang with the Crunchwraps. Zesty Chicken and Steak Bowls is where its at...with a Pepsi.
Posted: Aug 3, 2006 3:29 pm

If you people lived in a civilized part of the world you would go to TACO TIME.
Posted: Aug 3, 2006 3:49 pm

cant hang with the Crunchwraps

I LOVE the spicy chicken version.
Posted: Aug 5, 2006 10:01 pm

avoid the chicken for sure and beef if possible. go bean - cheesy bean leaves me feeling satisfied and healthy.
i'm hungry/....at the Buc waiting on a catfish sand.
Posted: Aug 5, 2006 11:22 pm

some man last night at the buccaneer was speaking of going in to taco bell,laying down a 20 dollar bill, and saying "What will this get me?".my stomach began to turn.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®