Posted: May 22, 2006 4:00 pm

whaaaaat?

whoah.
Posted: May 22, 2006 4:14 pm

what's in this breakfast taco?
Posted: May 22, 2006 4:37 pm

Fruit Loops!
Posted: May 22, 2006 5:11 pm

I'm wary of breakfast tacos not found in the border states. I've had some bad "interpertations" of the breakfast taco. If the name of the joint has the word Jalisco or Taqueria you're usually safe.
Posted: May 22, 2006 5:23 pm | Edited by: Rachelandthecity

The people who bought Howard's are Mexican. Well, that's who was working there Saturday morning around 8AM...seemed like a family operation.

word.
Posted: May 22, 2006 6:48 pm

Viva La Invasion!
Posted: May 22, 2006 7:18 pm

Jalisco

Speaks the truth!
Posted: May 23, 2006 12:09 am

but rachel....what's in these breakfast tacos?

i got breakfast tacos from the taco truck on olympic blvd near bundy in west LA, by an office i used to work at .... it was 2 small corn tortillas ("soft" not crunchy shell) wrapped around chorizo, scrambled egg, and your usual hot sauce, pico de gallo, cheese etc.
Posted: May 23, 2006 8:32 pm

craziness. i must try this breakfast taco tomorrow, when i am actually going to be up in the morning...
Posted: May 25, 2006 8:48 pm

eggs sausage and other stuff?

don't recall now.
Posted: May 26, 2006 12:03 am

You know, my son asked me what a "pink taco" was sunday morning. Kind of threw me for a loop.

I had no answer for him. He then asked if he could ask his mom, and I said NO! DON'T DO THAT!!!

So since I'm too embarrased to tell him it's slang for a girls giggy box, maybe I'll take him to Donalds Donuts and let them tell him.
Posted: May 26, 2006 6:04 am

Breakfast tacos are a new thing for me....we didn't have them in NOLA and i don't remember them as a concept when i lived in Chicago in the 1990s...
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 8:25 am

If God didn't want us to eat pussy he wouldn't have made it look so much like a taco.
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 8:29 am

So, it's not Donald Trump? I guess I read it in some wrong blog or something...
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 12:50 am

There's a bar/brunch restaurant in Seattle called Linda's that has this delicious thing called a Cowboy Taco. It's got eggs, apple chicken sausage (I think), cheese, and a bunch of other good stuff inside a folded tortilla which is then fried. Mmmmm.
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 6:43 pm

My roomate is an Abasolo...half mexican and she makes these baddass egg and chirriso(SIC)fried tortillas with queso....great breakfast. Crispy, handy and filling.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®