Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Mike's Hard Lemonade. Baiting pedophiles since 2006.
Posted: May 5, 2006 9:43 pm

Is it true that even bad publicity is good publicity?

I've never had the stuff but if I were a trustee @ the Mike's plant I'd be on the horn with Dateline tout suite.

The "13 year old girl" on Dateline NBC's 'To Catch a Predator' keeps asking her men to bring Mike's Hard Lemonade with them on their meeting for sex. She even occassionally yells out "Did you bring the Mike's Hard Lemonade?!?" from the other room when they arrive.

What the hell kinda product placement is this?
Posted: May 5, 2006 9:47 pm

I saw that. I couldn't figure it out either.
Posted: May 5, 2006 9:50 pm

that shit is so nasty that they have to market it for pedophiles and 13 yo girls. I drank three a coupla Sundays ago (out of wine...Sunday) and was sick for two freaking days.
Posted: May 5, 2006 9:55 pm

that one dude with the MHL was like 'aww I didn't come to have sex...I just came to party.'
Posted: May 5, 2006 10:32 pm | Edited by: Hugh Jass

Sweet alcoholic drinks in 12oz bottles have been the bait of pederasts since time immemmorial. In the old days, they used spiked punch; in the 80's; they used wine coolers; in the 90's, it was Zima. Now it's hard lemonade and Bacardi Breezers.

Bartles and James were both pedophiles. The slogan at the end of their commercials, "thank you for your support", was actually a shout-out to NAMBLA.
Posted: May 5, 2006 10:44 pm

This is classic. I wonder how many of us simulataneously during the last "Catch a Predator" show were brushing our teeth and asking our significant others (or our cats): "What the fuck is up with the Mike's Hard Lemonade?"

Tis true, Hugh. A road trip down to Sardis was not made without a few 4 packs of California Coolers.
Posted: May 7, 2006 7:48 pm

I love bitch beer. I drink it when there's no hard liquor available.
Posted: May 11, 2006 3:31 pm

"Two Words:

Role Play. Chat Room."
Posted: May 11, 2006 6:23 pm

Dammit! I missed it last night.
Posted: May 11, 2006 6:30 pm

Oh man. It was in FLORIDA. Fort Myers. So, yeah. The chief of police was so amped up from what he had seen on previous Dateline: To Catch a Predator's, that he contacted Perverted Justice and Dateline for a sting on pervs in only the way SW Florida can!

The quote above was amazing. It was fully from a 21 y/o ADHD wigger kid explaining to the camera why he was there to pick up a 14 y/o. As he was getting pushed into the cop car, he said, "NBC. I got two words: Role Play. Chat Line." He also said to the reporter (I can never remember his name), "Are you law enforcement? You look like law enforcement. I mean, I KNOW law enforcement."
Posted: May 11, 2006 6:34 pm

It was a great show. I missed the guy who brought his toddler son with him, though. What happened with that creep?
Posted: May 11, 2006 6:35 pm | Edited by: fierydrunk

And they must not sell Mike's down there. The "girl" that always asks for it was there but maybe Mike's complained or the Florida teens are just more concerned with marijuana and vodka (Absolut Citron and Mandarin Orange were mentioned as was "green" and "pot").

The toddler guy was immediately asked to leave by the guy I wanna call Stone Phillips but I know he is not and then arrested by the cops outside. A female cop swooshed in and grabbed the kid. The dude was married with two kids and crying about getting back to his son.
Posted: May 11, 2006 6:47 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

He also said to the reporter (I can never remember his name), "Are you law enforcement? You look like law enforcement. I mean, I KNOW law enforcement."

Dude looks like a corporate lawyer. This show holds up in reruns almost as good as Seinfeld.
Posted: May 11, 2006 6:49 pm

Or Cops.
Posted: May 14, 2006 9:24 pm

"Are you taking my picture for your pedophile thing?"
Posted: May 14, 2006 9:28 pm

Was this on there????? Holy shhhhhit. Missed that gem.
Posted: May 22, 2006 10:00 pm

Yeah, they snapped role play guy's picture right before they were putting him in the cop car. Fucking stupid redneck. That show is brilliant.
Posted: May 22, 2006 11:20 pm

Now baiting Pedophiles is the topic on Dr. Phil--he has set up his own version of a sting and naturally, it is both more vile and disgusting and mind-numbingly dull. Much like himself.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®