something changed.

I've tried
Romaine
I've tried
Red Leaf
I've tried
Mesclun
the list goes on.
all fair suitors, but ultimately YOU are the one.

Iceberg, you are the one for me.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 3:56 pm

Iceberg for tacos
Iceberg for sammiches
Iceburg for salads dressed up with ranch

Other eats gets other treats
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 4:04 pm

Iceberg makes a good soup too!
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 5:23 pm

Does iceberg have ANY nutritional value…at all?

I too grew up on it as we werz poor white trash; I didn’t even know other lettuces existed till I was fifteen.

Now I use it only as filler when making a BIG salad to take to work or for a party. But hardly anything else.

But I don’t despise it or anything; I choose not to use it.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 5:28 pm

Can anyone tell me a good and easy salad recipe? I'm sick of the same old shit.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 5:44 pm

I've been eating salad every day for lunch for over two weeks. I use baby spinach, garbanzo beans, hearts of palm (delicious), red bell pepper, broccoli, cucumber, a quarter grilled chicken breast and a tablespoon of sunflower seeds.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 5:47 pm

I swich up the dressings each week too.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 5:54 pm

Iceberg lettuce side salad with Bacos, cukes and tomaoes with thousand island from Wendy's drive thru, summer 1984.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 5:55 pm

I made a mixed greens salad with feta, kalamatas and avocados (cos they are cheap and looking good) for today. Balsamic vinaigrette. Yum.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 5:56 pm

Bacos give me neverending baco-burps.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 7:09 pm

Iceberg lettuce side salad with Bacos, cukes and tomaoes with balsamic vinegar.
lst night 2006.

bonus points for anchovies and avacados.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 7:15 pm | Edited by: fierydrunk

Whatever happened to the Wendy's salad bar? Do they still have that? Those weird Baco-esque things they had were amazing.

Oh yeah, I like hard boiled eggs on salad too.

CHEF SALADS!!!!
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 7:21 pm

hard boiled egg on salad rules. Sometmes we'll have chef salads for dinner. Wendy's had choco pudding in their salad bar too. Wndy's is my number one fast food joint.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 7:21 pm

Chef's Salads @ Perkins where you can eat the bowl. Those had egg. for an xtra $1 you could get it "goth'd."<--served with stories of abuse, eyeliner, and knee-high striped stockings.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 8:23 pm

for an xtra $1 you could get it "goth'd."<--served with stories of abuse, eyeliner, and knee-high striped stockings.

Ho-lee-SHIT. Ye art funny as hell.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 8:26 pm

I think I am going to start eating salads for lunch everyday and with every dinner, if not for every dinner.

I am SICK of this South Beach thing. I get it--I will stop eating white flours and white rice and eat more veggies and chill out on the incessant sugar intake. I can do that, but I can't eat this boring shit nor drink for one more week.

Exercise it is. DAMN.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 9:44 pm

What's the "South Beach thing?"
I can only imagine based on my recent visit there that it is a diet that makes you a frosted-streak-haired-bimbo who scoots around drunkenly after midnight making that skrrch-skrrk-slap sound with her heels while incessantly adjusting and pulling up on her white tubetop that's WAY TOO FUCKING SMALL for her breasts that are the size of my head? There's a ton of that there.
If so I think I'm gonna get into that. It looks funner than Atkins.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 9:48 pm

OK, that iceberg lettuce has made you FUNNIER than usual, which is pretty hilarious already.

The South Beach thing is a cult. It works if you are a fatass and you weigh 300 lbs so losing 8 lbs is no big fucking deal. False goods, Dr. South Beach Dude. Some of it makes sense, but if you just wanna tone up and lose a little, you just need exercise and to eat better...I just did not want to admit that.
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 9:54 pm

...these chicks were way false.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®